Stephanie Vavron #43 Big Vavs desperation continues.The only ADHD shes got is Another Desperate Hoe Deficiency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the Taylor Swift tiktok - imagine being there and filming yourself singing rather than enjoying the show. All the groups of girls having a fab time together, and this fanny with her phone in her own face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My lassie was there last night, I'll watch her videos when she's home later 😂
I see Hozier are playing at Glasgow green next month, I wonder if she'll be there for the one and only song she knows!
Pink at Hampden at the end of the month, she will be claiming to be a fan of hers next to get a freebie 🙄

Reactions: 11
How fuking sad and pathetic is he. Clearly can’t stay away from tattle now. Does he not realise he’s acting like a prick over a lassie he met online a week ago. Remember before you went live with Steph last week Sam you were live with another creator and stated you wanted to go to an event to see who’s cat fish…. Well guess what Steph is one of those both on looks and personality

everything on here about Steph is 100% true. It’s all stuff she has said or done.
look at her past tik tok relationships Sam. Churchy hasn’t been seen since Steph pumped him in his corsa for a pizza crunch (RIP) and baby Rylan was near enough missing but has managed to come back. Poor Rylan got papped because he didn’t ditch his daughter to run to Steph crying on tik tok. Also his ex wouldn’t allow his daughter near Steph. What does that tell you. The stupid bint gets jealous over men’s children. She’s a fuking red flag and will ruin your life. But you’re too busy acting like a hard man on tik tok over that thing. Good luck to you
Oh Sam. Why so triggered and obsessed with us?

Seems you’re as desperate for your own thread as Vav is to get your cock in a chokehold

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How fuking sad and pathetic is he. Clearly can’t stay away from tattle now. Does he not realise he’s acting like a prick over a lassie he met online a week ago. Remember before you went live with Steph last week Sam you were live with another creator and stated you wanted to go to an event to see who’s cat fish…. Well guess what Steph is one of those both on looks and personality

everything on here about Steph is 100% true. It’s all stuff she has said or done.
look at her past tik tok relationships Sam. Churchy hasn’t been seen since Steph pumped him in his corsa for a pizza crunch (RIP) and baby Rylan was near enough missing but has managed to come back. Poor Rylan got papped because he didn’t ditch his daughter to run to Steph crying on tik tok. Also his ex wouldn’t allow his daughter near Steph. What does that tell you. The stupid bint gets jealous over men’s children. She’s a fuking red flag and will ruin your life. But you’re too busy acting like a hard man on tik tok over that thing. Good luck to you
Does he even have enough followers for his own thread?
Mind you, he might do now he’s linked to Vav

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hacked my arse!! She left those vile comments herself. She looks like a cross between a horse and medical experiment gone wrong 😂
she went private now. Let this be a lesson to those muppets who like to kiss Vavs fat arse no matter how disgusting they come across. She won’t be there defending you like you are her!

Reactions: 14
Hacked my arse!! She left those vile comments herself. She looks like a cross between a horse and medical experiment gone wrong 😂
[/QUOTE]
Size of that nose. Is she transgender? Must be.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Size of that nose. Is she transgender? Must be.
[/QUOTE]
Whatever she is, she gives me Miranda vibes 😂

She’s a very unfortunate looking person

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No way he’s obv been back over here the past hour and made another video… big bloated sam loves a bittle of tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's sealed it,

He's defo no getting a thread. He's got a wee hauf stauner at the thought. He can get filed in the rejects bin with the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's sealed it,

He's defo no getting a thread. He's got a wee hauf stauner at the thought. He can get filed in the rejects bin with the rest
Might get a mention in Steph’s wiki when he pumps and dumps her. I think there’s a space under Greg the Dolphin 🐬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet he goes to Ibiza and gets pissed and makes an arse out of Steph. He looks like he’d be a right arse full of drink

Reactions: 17

Created a thread just for Sunbed Sam 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He's giving Kerri Roma vibes about his thread.

She makes a tiktok every time someone posts on her (barely active) thread. Gives it all "oh I'm no bothered" blah blah but really she'd LOVE her thread to be popping off because she'd feel even more relevant. Especially when there's folk with less followers than her have much more active threads.

This Sam is the same. He would LOVE to be relevant enough for a thread but really he's only going to be a name on a long list in the Index of Vavs life story.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Created a thread just for Sunbed Sam 🤪

I genuinely wouldn't have bothered. It exactly what he wants. He's clearly a wee scrote that's desperate for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.