Stephanie Vavron #43 Big Vavs desperation continues.The only ADHD shes got is Another Desperate Hoe Deficiency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, well, well

How odd that Katrina with the face like a melted welly,
was in Vavs comments 2 days ago, and then as if by magic, a hacker uses her account to comment in Stephs defence.

What a bleeping mad coincidence. She should put the lottery on
Screenshot_20240609_174027_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hunny... thinks she is all that with this put down. Just makes her look even more tragic.

Reactions: 5
Well, well, well

How odd that Katrina with the face like a melted welly,
was in Vavs comments 2 days ago, and then as if by magic, a hacker uses her account to comment in Stephs defence.

What a bleeping mad coincidence. She should put the lottery on
View attachment 2984043
I think it’s actually Danielle vag is aiming this video at cos I’ve seen Danielle reply to all the tiktokers that can’t stand vag and she’s never stuck up for vag once and I’m loving it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s happening next week ? Prob all tit like the last time she said this !

It’s funny how she forgets the abuse she gave people online , sending her mum after people , calling people’s employers ! The suicide baiting being one of the worst !! Sabotaging a wee girls hair … tbh there is a long list ! She prob stalks a few folk online herself tbh

'Girls Aloud and Taylor Swift, been a busy week for Tattle's greatest gift
Desperate for a pumping off Muttley, he'll need a forklift'

#newthreadsuggestion

• Haha
'Girls Aloud and Taylor Swift, been a busy week for Tattle's greatest gift
Desperate for a pumping off Muttley, he'll need a forklift'

#newthreadsuggestion
It will be like watching tiny Tim trying to walk up a mountain 😂 Tiny Tim climbing Mount Vavron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Big Staf no man thinking she can have someone elses 😂😂 now she is claiming people are sitting in the bus stop trying to stalk her now 😆
What the duck is she talking about? She’s actually mental. That lassie is right, she would love some real stalker content. People can’t sit in a bus stop near pip mansion now.

• Haha
O
Big Staf no man thinking she can have someone elses 😂😂 now she is claiming people are sitting in the bus stop trying to stalk her now 😆
When is she finding the time to parent her non verbal autistic son who needs supervision, nurturing and general looking after. But NO she is acting like a teenager in the group chat ( not that she will be in any ) ... put downs are tragic. Always to involve a man and stalking her... sit doon VAv ... you are truly tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck is she talking about? She’s actually mental. That lassie is right, she would love some real stalker content. People can’t sit in a bus stop near pip mansion now.
Paw Patrol (Minky Diane, Pam the steamer & Aimless) better get down that bus stop & keep a watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would anyone need to stalk her? She posts every single detail of her tragic life on an app? She would absolutely love one though.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is talking about baby reindeer , she sat at the bus stop
---
The only stalker beefy has is Rachel !
---
Back to ask me anything ..

why are you such a liar /baiter ? Delete as apt

im sure there will be a few to fit her narrative

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not her in the comments claiming to be wearing two body suits because the sparkly monstrosity is too big for her 🙈 is she for real. 😦
Why does she think clothes not being too small for her means they’re too big?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again beefy, you’re not SUPPOSED to resemble an overstuffed sausage.

Being able to fit into A size does not mean that’s YOUR size.
---
Also, big Sam whinging about not having his own thread and proving he just targets desperate single maws for attention.

Nae luck beefy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.