Stephanie Vavron #43 Big Vavs desperation continues.The only ADHD shes got is Another Desperate Hoe Deficiency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely wouldn't have bothered. It exactly what he wants. He's clearly a wee scrote that's desperate for attention
Imo he deserves calling out, sunbeds aside, he's using his two young kids to try get famous and flog tat. Sad pathetic sunbed Sam.

Reactions: 7
I don't live anywhere near Aberdeen but the mums football groupchat shared a pic of Beefy in her outfit 🤣🤣🤣she's gone viral for the wrong reasons 🤣🤣🤣I had to hold back everything I know about her but managed to drop in the marrying a dying man and also charity thief 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't live anywhere near Aberdeen but the mums football groupchat shared a pic of Beefy in her outfit 🤣🤣🤣she's gone viral for the wrong reasons 🤣🤣🤣I had to hold back everything I know about her but managed to drop in the marrying a dying man and also charity thief 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder just how many group chats it was shared in :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way has creepy Sam been nosying on here with his big nose. Yuck he is repellant! Why has he no shoulders like where are they? Little man syndrome for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Danielle replying to a comment saying she's getting as bad as Vav with needing a man....someone commented- she's nothing like her, she's awesome and Danielle has said Thank you and liked it 🤣🤣🤣 even she doesn't want to be like Vav! Who needs enemies when she has pals like this!

Screenshot_20240609_141039_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Maybe DadSam will actually be her downfall.

I can’t imagine he’ll stay quiet if they do get together and she pulls her shite .

I would imagine he would be on spilling the beans for likes and follows.

I’m going to Taylor on Sat and I won’t be filming myself singing, wearing tit TikTok sunglasses when it wasn’t even sunny!!! Shes a whole bag of wrong. Thought ourrrrr Lils didn’t like crowds?

Reactions: 11
She needs to pied if someone who is like her and isn’t too nice to stay quiet like Rylan and her first husbands family

Reactions: 6
She needs to pied if someone who is like her and isn’t too nice to stay quiet like Rylan and her first husbands family
I mean piss offf
---
So maybe we should support their new love story and then sit back and watch it all crash and burn for the Beyoncé of Aberdeen

Reactions: 6
He’s as desperate as as she is. Thinks we have a problem seeing pics of kids. Absolute melt it’s the people saving and sharing photos of kids he should be worried about. But no we have the problem. It’s is hi we’re the problem it’s us. He should of been swallowed as should the rest of them that exploit innocent children not knowing who or what is happening with the pictures / videos they post of their kids

Reactions: 8
Just came to say i LOVE the fact sam is so affected by this chat but he says his not bothered 🤣👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s as desperate as as she is. Thinks we have a problem seeing pics of kids. Absolute melt it’s the people saving and sharing photos of kids he should be worried about. But no we have the problem. It’s is hi we’re the problem it’s us. He should of been swallowed as should the rest of them that exploit innocent children not knowing who or what is happening with the pictures / videos they post of their kids
My SIL does a job in CP. I can’t even tell you how quickly I closed my social media down when she explained where kids pics end up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Muttley thinks he’s a bit of a tough man.
Threatening someone after finding their address after a guy messaged him about why he messaged his wife. Turns out it was a fake page that messaged his wife but I’d have done the same as the guy and messaged him
Why does he regurgitate the same old patter, face like a robbers dog, should have been swallowed, your about to go missing 🙄🙄🙄
Geez peace mutley, you couldn't put your phone down long enough to make anybody go missing, a grown man obsessed with tiktok is the ultimate red flag 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 no wonder he's single n flying all the way to Ibiza to pump the big heifer 😂😂 pair of mutants will probably live stream it 😂😂😂 that will b a banging night out, those to sitting across the table filming, tiktok lives and then editing everything they film to make a tiktok 🤦‍♀️🙈😂 bleeping tragic behavior from a grown man 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does he regurgitate the same old patter, face like a robbers dog, should have been swallowed, your about to go missing 🙄🙄🙄
Geez peace mutley, you couldn't put your phone down long enough to make anybody go missing, a grown man obsessed with tiktok is the ultimate red flag 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 no wonder he's single n flying all the way to Ibiza to pump the big heifer 😂😂 pair of mutants will probably live stream it 😂😂😂 that will b a banging night out, those to sitting across the table filming, tiktok lives and then editing everything they film to make a tiktok 🤦‍♀️🙈😂 bleeping tragic behavior from a grown man 🤣🤣🤣
The new emz and whoever her latest bloke is doing cringey tit on camera live

Reactions: 4
There's no way he's genuine.

You cannot seriously tell me someone aware of this page can read everything about a person and still think "oh yeah she's worth pursuing"?

Even if she suggests to him things said are exaggerated, there is no smoke without fire.

He's just after the attention.

Which admittedly is the same brush I tarred Rylan with at the start but I think he was pulled into a fast moving car. With this new guy? It feels more calculated.

Created a thread just for Sunbed Sam 🤪

Delete it, he's really not interesting enough for his own thread, the big icks 5min of tattle fame will be over once the black widow has chose her next victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.