Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lily apparently had a tough day at school today, and to top it off she’s been woken by the sound of her maws knickers hitting the floor.

Saw Lily defending her in comments yesterday, she’s so desperate for her mums attention, it’s actually bleeping tragic

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So Lily apparently had a tough day at school today, and to top it off she’s been woken by the sound of her maws knickers hitting the floor.

Saw Lily defending her in comments yesterday, she’s so desperate for her mums attention, it’s actually bleeping tragic
That will have been that trollop on Aren’t We Lils account. I remember her having Lils phone one time when she was on a live typing furiously on it & she came in & asked for her phone back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s left the live to come here to catch himself up 🤣

Hey Korey 👋 strap yourself in and thank your lucky stars you found us.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That will have been that trollop on Aren’t We Lils account. I remember her having Lils phone one time when she was on a live typing furiously on it & she came in & asked for her phone back 😂
She was saying in the live how proud she was of lily for sticking up for her 🙄 my weans would be telling me to get off tiktok or ill be papped Into a home sooner than I think for giving them a showing up 🤣

• Haha
Haha I never saw the end of the live she’ll be fuming that will be him cut off from now on. I bet she stops speaking about him. Even she can’t be thick enough to realise he’s not into her.
As a mother she’s an utter embarrassment

Reactions: 12
The comments were on fire last night 🤣🤣. I was watching from Koreys side and when his mods were getting lots of stick and people were saying to get stephs mods over to help them. One of his mods replied "WE ARE MANAGING FINE, WE ARE ONLY DOING WHAT KOREY ASKED." I think Koreys playing a very clever game here, Steph getting used for her views again pahahaha. Same as at the beginning when steph was trying her hardest to get one of her mods over to koreys side, he looked a bit flustered and said "we have lots of mods in here, mines are great" or somthing along those lines. Steph getting played like a fiddle again 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Still processing what I witnessed last night. Bet you any money she'll post a vid today of her in that ice bath to try and prove that she's in it daily when in fact she's never been in it in weeks. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet there were some baby reindeer style messages sent from Steph after Korey abruptly left the live:

wer u with someone jus ther?
Sent from my iceBath

dont think ill stop baby leprechaun
sent from my iceBath

Only a real man could handle a women like me
sent from my iceBath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Omg I knew I had missed something important when I had nearly 15 pages to catch up on!!
How dare are I be exhausted from working hard yesterday then back home to finish off painting my internal doors 😬
Bloody gutted I missed all the fun, but cheers you bunch of ice bath saboteurs for the running commentary 😂❤😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg what did I miss last night?

Had an early night and missed all the entertainment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did he actually just get up and walk away then not come back? 😂😂😂
said he would be back in 2 mins but never 😂 she was raging but trying to hide it then just ended her live without saying bye to her loyal huns 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.