Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's concerning how easily she spues utter bullshit, she was telling him she's a great cook and loves cooking n cooks everything and anything ๐Ÿคฃ cold baked tottys n sloppy pasta make u no Nigella staff ๐Ÿคฃ then she was saying she's always partying when she goes to Belfast and she was away partying with them in Ibiza last year like she's some kind of mad raver ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ the bits I watched were mortifying, totally over the top flirting n eye bleeping him, playing with her hair n her straw ๐Ÿ™ˆ then she actually said to him he has changed her perception of men online ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ even he was like ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ whaaaat? ๐Ÿ˜• so awkward. When he finally managed to get her out his live she must have told the huns to go flood his comments, DM on insta and follow all his social, she was acting like she was kick starting his career when he already has over 400k himself ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's concerning how easily she spues utter bullshit, she was telling him she's a great cook and loves cooking n cooks everything and anything ๐Ÿคฃ cold baked tottys n sloppy pasta make u no Nigella staff ๐Ÿคฃ then she was saying she's always partying when she goes to Belfast and she was away partying with them in Ibiza last year like she's some kind of mad raver ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ the bits I watched were mortifying, totally over the top flirting n eye bleeping him, playing with her hair n her straw ๐Ÿ™ˆ then she actually said to him he has changed her perception of men online ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ even he was like ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ whaaaat? ๐Ÿ˜• so awkward. When he finally managed to get her out his live she must have told the huns to go flood his comments, DM on insta and follow all his social, she was acting like she was kick starting his career when he already has over 400k himself ๐Ÿ™ˆ
and i bet he got that 400k without selling shite to the huns & telling lies ๐Ÿ˜ unlike that clown, some people have actual talent to build a following.

Reactions: 13
I'm still laughing about whatever that live was about last night ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚she was so desperate ๐Ÿ˜‚ he was dying inside you could see he was tolerating her...just.

Anyway that ScottyBhoy on the live was brilliant telling him to Google her, ask about the charity money, ask about Cammy. Her face was an absolute picture.

More lives like this please Beefy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just catching up on this thread. What a desperate beefy slag! Would drop her knickers for any man that gives her a bit of attention. Itโ€™s a shame she doesnโ€™t invest as much time into her kids than she does with anyone with a dick

Reactions: 9
I'm still laughing about whatever that live was about last night ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚she was so desperate ๐Ÿ˜‚ he was dying inside you could see he was tolerating her...just.

Anyway that ScottyBhoy on the live was brilliant telling him to Google her, ask about the charity money, ask about Cammy. Her face was an absolute picture.

He was doing well to keep commenting without getting muted ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚ I got muted ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ and she has me blocked so surprised I seen the live

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Can see her saying sheโ€™s not doing them again lol

• Haha
I bet she came off the live and said to Are We Lils โ€œI bet heโ€™s gayโ€ because she will not be able to accept he doesnโ€™t fancy her ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
On live flapping because she has forgot half the stuff she needs ๐Ÿ˜ thats what happens when your thirsty & being led by your vagina all night on live ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Flawless glowing skin eh ๐Ÿ˜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
why did she film herself in a stinking airport loo turning her top round ??

Mind the time she lied and said she forgot stuff and ordered a delivery which was clearly an ad as aimless did it too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is that chocker n top all about ? Her hair looks shite too ! Was much better with a wave

her dress sense us awful

Going to a make up store opening & she has forgot her make up bag so having to go in the make up she put on this morning ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
New bestie pending ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just asked if she needs euros in Belfast, how many times has she been to Belfast now ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How much would I laugh if those tight trousers ripped at the arse !! ๐Ÿ‘
---
I canโ€™t cope she just told Cherine that she was getting serenaded by some guy until the early hours of the morning !!! WTF ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aw naw ๐Ÿ˜‚ she has just said her forgetting all this stuff is because that guy was SERENADING her all night ๐Ÿ˜‚ she is actually delulu ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is everything "little" with her.

"My little kitten heels, my little black jacket".

Also that Allan commenting it's giving manager and she's like that's the vibe I'm going for ... not with that flower band round your neck your nae!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.