Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was so cringe !! She just said to the guy oh I’ll mention you to Louis Walsh , he said oh I’ve met Louis a few times , I’ve sang to him too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 stitches !!! She obviously looking for the oh please do Stephanie hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ian howling at her acting like she’s going to tell her bestie Louis to give him a record deal!

I have watched this far longer than I should have and I have NEVER seen anything so weird. She is bleeping desperate! He’s still in his 20’s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rylans maw was in her bleeping live earlier when she was in full on slag mode flirting like her life depended on it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg just gone onto tik tok for a scroll and she’s still there pouting and playing with the hair thinking she looks all Bonny 😂😂😂 she convinced he fancies her and she’s just not wanting to leave the live. Feck me get to your be Steph you’re affronting yourself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg just gone onto tik tok for a scroll and she’s still there pouting and playing with the hair thinking she looks all Bonny 😂😂😂 she convinced he fancies her and she’s just not wanting to leave the live. Feck me get to your be Steph you’re affronting yourself!!
With the sunglasses on the head 🫣🫣🫣 what a state

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nahhhh shes fiddling with that straw thing like a dick im deceased

• Haha
Reactions: 13
TWICE now he's asked her if she's going off and she's just sat there like 🥺, take the bleeping hint hen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish she would hurry up and get off live. I need to sleep but the second hand cringe comedy is too good 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's an actual riddy, she is so desperate 😭😂
He's not singing to you, he sings on his lives and you're there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.