Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg is anyone watching her fishing for compliments as to why she would spend 4 hours on a live listening to someone. She’s is the biggest narcissist ever, it’s all about her she thinks she’s is something soooo special. She’s actually said that he is soooo lucky that she chose him to come onto a live tonight, it’s off the scale her narcissism. He’s a lovely guy as well, run fecking run Korey

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Poor Korey will be like...Barry, Cammy, Cammys Pal, Greg the Dolphin, another Barry somewhere, Petr, Churchy and Harley....missed loads of other names because I'm tired 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He asks ' When was B Perfect founded'? Years and years ago🤦‍♂️ she hasn't a fecking clue🤣 she couldn't even tell him Brendans Surname. Made a right clown of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have not laughed so much in my life. What a prized plonker she really is. She couldn’t even take the hint when he wanted her off his live. She really is acting her shoe size and not her age. Mortified I would be if that was my mum and I’m sure Lily will get taken the mick out off for that but then again she is such a brat like her mum so will just turn to bullying for revenge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She made an arse of herself a few times… she’s like everyone saying this is the longest live you have done, how is that? What makes you stay on this long (twirling her hair, sucks the straw) he looks confused, he’s like I normally do 2 to 2 and half hours, how how long have I been on??? Checks his screens he’s like 2 hours 20 mins 😂😂 her Face was a picture she really thought he was going to be like I don’t know Stephanie why I’m on the longest live Iv ever done it must be you 😂😂

then she said so is this something you do all the time with wooo (had to stop her self from saying women) and changed It to people… I was howling!!!

Then her face when he started to show her his Pokémon toys, power Rangers toys etc… but she powered through seeing past his toy collection thinking she was in a real life tiktok fate love story!
What a bleeping fanny 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I tried my hardest to watch her being a simpering dick head but she was making my skin crawl 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was she pished! I could not watch that live gave me the cringe. Also as if he’s interested in an auld hag like her. Young lad is trying to kick start his music career . Ew that live was making me itch. Her hubs are delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her face when he kept mentioning his mod Hayley being an MVP. She was trying to hide the rage.

also he kept asking was that her off now to pack and she would say yes but continue the sham fest of thinking he’s her new boyfriend and wouldn’t leave 🤣

anytime he went out the room her true colours were slipping in

he asked why she has so many trolls and she said it’s small town mentality, folk she knows can’t bare to see a success story 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was ducking in & out her live until about half 10, when did she come off? I was mortified for the wee bits i seen 🫣 she couldn’t have made it any more clearer how thirsty she is for a man 😂 i take it she is being pied on Tinder so trying her hand at Tiktok live dating 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was still on late on, I watched a couple of films and had a look before bed. I can’t remember if it was before or after midnight

Reactions: 7
I was ducking in & out her live until about half 10, when did she come off? I was mortified for the wee bits i seen 🫣 she couldn’t have made it any more clearer how thirsty she is for a man 😂 i take it she is being pied on Tinder so trying her hand at Tiktok live dating 😆
She was on until after 11 I think, the poor guy couldn't get rid of her! He finally managed to say aw that's fine you go get ur packing done then she got her huns to all flood him on insta with private messages 🙈 I think he said he had about 800 odd DMs!! Beefy came back in to watch his live and was sending gifts n subscribing 🙈 she sent him the big train 🤣Then he went on live with another woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet she's fuming already 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her face when he kept mentioning his mod Hayley being an MVP. She was trying to hide the rage.

also he kept asking was that her off now to pack and she would say yes but continue the sham fest of thinking he’s her new boyfriend and wouldn’t leave 🤣

anytime he went out the room her true colours were slipping in

he asked why she has so many trolls and she said it’s small town mentality, folk she knows can’t bare to see a success story 🤣
Success story 😂 Aye, you keep telling yourself that’s why people don’t like you Vav! I think you know the real reason no one likes you. Because of what you did and how you behaved when your husband was terminally ill. And because you are just not a very nice person. No one who has met you has a good word to say about you. So no! It’s not because you are a success story 🙄 There have been bigger and better than you done well for themselves in this town and no one ”trolls” them so we aren’t going to start with you.

Reactions: 13
She was on until after 11 I think, the poor guy couldn't get rid of her! He finally managed to say aw that's fine you go get ur packing done then she got her huns to all flood him on insta with private messages 🙈 I think he said he had about 800 odd DMs!! Beefy came back in to watch his live and was sending gifts n subscribing 🙈 she sent him the big train 🤣Then he went on live with another woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet she's fuming already 🤣🤣🤣
Desperation is off the scale 😂
---
If no drama available spill some coffee on yourself 😂

Maybe put your phone down yes that would help
Amazing how she managed to catch that moment, almost as if it was done on purpose so she could post a pointless video 😏

Reactions: 10
I couldn’t watch last night I dipped in and out but couldn’t last more than a minute 🙈 I was embarrassed for her. All her huns this morning saying “best live ever” “you guys are so cute”

There was nothing cute about it.. she’s almost 40 not 14 - just throwing herself at anyone with a penis who says hello to her

She’s clearly got daddy issues from the way she’s been raised. I feel for her daughter growing up thinking that you just throw yourself at anyone and leap from man to man. Imagine going into school today and having to deal with your mum behaving like that online last night

I don’t think she’s tipped that on purpose she’s a clatty mink the best of times talking with her mouthful etc.. it doesn’t surprise me she’s missed her mouth trying to take a sip. Proper to busy filming herself or swiping right on tinder

Reactions: 12
Probably too busy fannying about on her phone and she did it herself. Can’t have an flight and no drama can we beefy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She knows she can't have another airport / travel drama blaming the airport or their staff because that would look too obvious... so make up something else, and notice BLAME someone else... a wee coffee spill.

Always has to be something.

At least this one won't make the papers or have any CEO's making statements.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.