Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatsthestory89

So someone here is mentioning me on the cafe and asking how the clothing line is going. I said that ages ago on here because of something vav said on a live. I wasnt gonna make a cafe account as my loyalty was for us stephantors! The originals.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

lollie75

Chatty Member
Someone on here said her gran would describe Big Vav as this, and I’ve never forgotten it and how apt is it, with her in that monstrosity. Those bingo wings and big shooders look ridiculous.

WHORE IN DISTRESS IN A BIG GREEN SIZE 18 DRESS.
Guilty 😂😂

• Haha

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Thankfully we weren’t married and I’ll be leaving with all my own stuff and money.

Despite him being offshore, I have more assets and land etc than him. So he’ll be worse off now as he just has his house with a mortgage and bills.

I learned a lesson after my first divorce when my ex wiped me out.
---

Yes I thought exercise gave her trauma and ptsd and triggered her ED ??
Exactly! What a weird thing to post, when she was so mentally unwell with an eating disorder… really strange

Walnutss

VIP Member
That cc is so fast. Why don't they just open the tiktok threads here!
Anyway joined and asked if anyone knows petrs gf dying for a nosey

if thats the case set up a private account and share his images on there for your kid on “family” if they need to see him so much. No chance of that happening when it doesn’t generate money. Awful parenting as always from this arsehole!
---

said the same before i seen your comment ☺
Great minds, and all that 😊