Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
My son came off ventilator in a week even though they didn't think he would he's a fighter got his mammy's fighting spirit in him doesn't give ups Nd has been ever since. We spent a few weeks in hospital afterwards and I remember a wee bit who was in with infection and had leukaemia his prognosis was poor and his parents even though going through the worst most horrendous time we're so upbeat. She needs to get a grip. As someone said he's only going under GA as wouldn't be able to follow instructions to stay still. He's not under for hours of surgery she needs to get a grip
---

Why does she have his sunflower lanyard on in children's hospital..all staff on duty will know he has autism and cerebral palsy it will be on their notes for the day. When my son has been on day ward I've never done that. Looking for more attention.
I thought exactly the same about the lanyard

Reactions: 5

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I bet she thought she’d got away with the tepid water baths, she’d manage me to dodge them for a few days 😂 good job she doesn’t mind critique or she’d be like a performing monkey…

BabyG2020

DISGUISTING parenting. What is she doing to this little boy, someone NEEDS to intervene. She is ruining his life, he has no start in life, no get go… poor guy is going to grow into a man that can’t take care of himself at all. He won’t have a family or anything because she’s too busy selling shit makeup to pay for a ridiculous rented house for 3 people!! I’m so glad she’s not my mum. I’m so thankful. I feel so bad for max. I just want to save him 💕

Maz40

Chatty Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂 seen this and couldn’t help myself. This is every outfit she wears

She clearly thinks there’s going to be something Romantic between her and Petr on this trip and they’ll come back and he’ll be the worst human every again
Oh absolutely she is going to be disappointed when that doesn’t happen. This is what the health kick is for. She knows how he likes his women so that’s why she’s working out. She really thinks that she can worm her way back into his arms, can’t wait for the s*** show that’s coming and she will crash and burn 🔥

Mummy442

VIP Member
Report, report, report. She’ll get a heavy fine.

She’s fucking disgusting if she’s using Max’s blue badge when he’s not with her. Just one more way of exploiting her vulnerable son. He deserves so much better than that skank of a mother.
Disgusting