Stephanie Vavron #35 Herpes, Pies and Constant Lies. She’s not your average Mink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That will have been done during editing. But yeah definitely very controversial…
You are one of the smarter ones. You are spot on its now deliberate as that is getting traction.
Her crying video got 10 times the views and comments some of her other videos do, she's a sick calculated hole.

She's jealous as duck of Aimees views and engagement just for throwing micro mash on a plate that's why she's always trying to copy her.
totally agree bluebird. She is smarter than some give her credit for. She knows how to get the views up. Im surprised no one has contacted that botox person tbh. She getting freebies and putting that womans business at risk as she performed a procedure when vav had facial breakout.
Feel free to begin the discussion … spill the beans on the whereabouts of the missing charity money

View attachment 2731735
i dont know… people here keep bringing it up and i just think say what you know. Spill the beans are is this just tattle bs?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im actually sickened these hard tattlers dont push the charity discrepancies more. Seriously more focused on weight gain rather than some of the allegations that people occasionally bring up on here. Sorry but so many here discuss her silly bullshitting but nothing is ever pushed on bob geldof saintly chairty fundraising and the thousands raised for very good causes.
Were the police ever involved? Nicking charitable donations is hugely illegal.

I only joined the Big Vag threads last summer so don’t know the details.

Reactions: 3
Im actually sickened these hard tattlers dont push the charity discrepancies more. Seriously more focused on weight gain rather than some of the allegations that people occasionally bring up on here. Sorry but so many here discuss her silly bullshitting but nothing is ever pushed on bob geldof saintly chairty fundraising and the thousands raised for very good causes.
So you’re not sickened she dopes her non verbal son, leaves him unattended long enough for him to EAT SHOES and to put him in the front seat with slackened seatbelt?! duck OFF MAD PAM, MINKY DIANE OR VAV… you absolutely disgusting pieces of tit.. you only care about the cash that kid brings in…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mad Stephanie smith Cameron vavron must have woke up today and activated one of her many personalities. She posted the other day something about dealing with trolls, taken it further (can’t remember exactly what she said) she will be back on what’s the story thinking she will make pals with someone on here to try Lure them in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Were the police ever involved? Nicking charitable donations is hugely illegal.

I only joined the Big Vag threads last summer so don’t know the details.
Honestly princesscharming i have the exact same questions. Just its brought up on here alot and i really dont know from what is said. Is it urban myth or based on something more factual i have no idea. Just seems alot have an issue around charity money (for obvious reasons) but many focus on body shaming etc which isnt necessary! Leave beefy alone!
So you’re not sickened she dopes her non verbal son, leaves him unattended long enough for him to EAT SHOES and to put him in the front seat with slackened seatbelt?! duck OFF MAD PAM, MINKY DIANE OR VAV… you absolutely disgusting pieces of tit.. you only care about the cash that kid brings in…
oh calm down and go munch on a slipper. 1- doping is a bit over the top (think its very dangerous however) 2- eating shoes is a sign of stress and should be controlled. 3- seatbelt safety is key 4- not sure what minky means 5- agree people are sick to cash in on their childs disabilities

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Knock yourself out. You’re a Tattler too and you don’t need anyone here’s permission. You start us off

Reactions: 15
My god her face is fat and pillowy looking here. She looks really old.
---
WTF are you on because the way you rant it sounds like you’ve been gargling with bleeping bong water 😂 You make duck all sense.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly princesscharming i have the exact same questions. Just its brought up on here alot and i really dont know from what is said. Is it urban myth or based on something more factual i have no idea. Just seems alot have an issue around charity money (for obvious reasons) but many focus on body shaming etc which isnt necessary! Leave beefy alone!

oh calm down and go munch on a slipper. 1- doping is a bit over the top (think its very dangerous however) 2- eating shoes is a sign of stress and should be controlled. 3- seatbelt safety is key 4- not sure what minky means 5- agree people are sick to cash in on their childs disabilities
Doping is a FACT?! that kid slept 12-14 hrs and woke up lethargic and that’s a sign of being DOPED WITH MAGNESIUM.. How about you go chew on Rylans herpes filled cock before you chunky dunk in that dustbin. Started on the wrong bleep here love

and if you know chewing on shoes is stress take more kid of your kid

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You are one of the smarter ones. You are spot on its now deliberate as that is getting traction.

totally agree bluebird. She is smarter than some give her credit for. She knows how to get the views up. Im surprised no one has contacted that botox person tbh. She getting freebies and putting that womans business at risk as she performed a procedure when vav had facial breakout.

i dont know… people here keep bringing it up and i just think say what you know. Spill the beans are is this just tattle bs?
That's not smart that's being sly.
I actually used to watch her then she got too smarmy,self centred and used her child .She has no self awareness whatsoever.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

What’s the story? Chunky Dunking, doping and dangerous driving. Rylans herpes 🍆 has Vav writhing

• Heart
Reactions: 11

If youre leaving your autistic son long enough to chew a shoe that becomes unwearable you've no idea what else he is doing.
Ditto sitting in a tub of water whilst your son is running about next to a busy road .

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Are you her ma?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
please stope the deflection to the biggest spanner in the works aka spanor511 aka the biggest stephanator going. Genuinely i do enjoy your quick wit and brutal comments. Keep up the good work nana!
Definitely VAV cos that bawbag can’t spell..

Reactions: 13
please stope the deflection to the biggest spanner in the works aka spanor511 aka the biggest stephanator going. Genuinely i do enjoy your quick wit and brutal comments. Keep up the good work nana!
Is this the traitors?? Are we at the round table?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That's not smart that's being sly.
I actually used to watch her then she got too smarmy,self centred and used her child .She has no self awareness whatsoever.
Exactly! Many brain dead, illiterate, morons do it on TikTok. It’s a well known and well used tactic, she’s hardly a social media mastermind.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.