Stephanie Vavron #35 Herpes, Pies and Constant Lies. She’s not your average Mink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think we can all acknowledge that steph is struggling at the moment. Even for the hardest of tattlers the latest sobbing video really showed the pain and weight on her shoulders at the mo. Rylan if you are reading here get back up north your master needs you
The fact that it’s “the latest sobbing video” speaks volumes about how completely unhinged she is. If there was one single video of me crying on the internet it would be because someone else had uploaded it, and I would seek to have it removed immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think we can all acknowledge that steph is struggling at the moment. Even for the hardest of tattlers the latest sobbing video really showed the pain and weight on her shoulders at the mo. Rylan if you are reading here get back up north your master needs you
Struggling?? What to keep up her lies? To keep up doping her non verbal son? To find another bathing suit to showcase in her not so cold water therapy? Run out of whiteboard markers? Food ran out she can wipe her herpes over??
duck right off… she’s bought all this tit on herself.. look up sympathy it’s between tit and syphilis in the dictionary!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh ffs here we go 🙄

Have you not got snow paths to clear?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wouldn’t say all her weight is on her shoulders. More evenly spread around her body but you do you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Steph” claims to get a shitload of abuse and death threats due to her platform and continues to exploit her vulnerable minor son on said platform so she gets absolutely no sympathy from me! You know you’d be exploiting your daughter too if she’d let you. Go and protect your kids for once.

Reactions: 22
Doesn’t want the traffic to see her but films herself climbing into it? Like those driving past aren’t interested but none of us want to see your cossie being chewed by your growler 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Stunning View 😂 righty oh so the rented gaff is on a busy main road cars constantly passing but it’s a stunning view ermmm I think not

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Struggling?? What to keep up her lies? To keep up doping her non verbal son? To find another bathing suit to showcase in her not so cold water therapy? Run out of whiteboard markers? Food ran out she can wipe her herpes over??
duck right off… she’s bought all this tit on herself.. look up sympathy it’s between tit and syphilis in the dictionary!
Couldnt agree more
---
“Steph” claims to get a shitload of abuse and death threats due to her platform and continues to exploit her vulnerable minor son on said platform so she gets absolutely no sympathy from me! You know you’d be exploiting your daughter too if she’d let you. Go and protect your kids for once.
Abuse yes, but has she said death threats? The strangest thing i noticed was when she said she doesnt put max on social media then literally afterwards she put a video up of him. Im genuinely not sure if some of its deliberate to get reactions. Definitely think there is mentally something wrong. I see an extremely lonely person who is in a fantasy land.
---
Stunning View 😂 righty oh so the rented gaff is on a busy main road cars constantly passing but it’s a stunning view ermmm I think not
Think she has deliberately put the adult paddling pool to a more noticeable place. If she was concerned about people passing why would she not have it in her garage or at the back of house? Dont know the reason but definitely she is wanting to be seen

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If she’s not putting ice in this and it’s just cold water why doesn’t she just run a cold bath so she can do it indoors away from what sounds like a motorway ? for attention of course …… I forgot

Reactions: 19
Jesus I had one meeting today came back and you've been on and I missed it 🤣🤣🤣🤣put the phone down and get a life
---
Couldnt agree more
---

Abuse yes, but has she said death threats? The strangest thing i noticed was when she said she doesnt put max on social media then literally afterwards she put a video up of him. Im genuinely not sure if some of its deliberate to get reactions. Definitely think there is mentally something wrong. I see an extremely lonely person who is in a fantasy land.
---

Think she has deliberately put the adult paddling pool to a more noticeable place. If she was concerned about people passing why would she not have it in her garage or at the back of house? Dont know the reason but definitely she is wanting to be seen
You confuse the life out of me 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If she’s not putting ice in this and it’s just cold water why doesn’t she just run a cold bath so she can do it indoors away from what sounds like a motorway ? for attention of course …… I forgot
Why can’t anyone who does it use their bath? I have a couple of Facebook friends who do it for real but it’s never occurred to me to ask what’s wrong with the bath?

Reactions: 5
Why can’t anyone who does it use their bath? I have a couple of Facebook friends who do it for real but it’s never occurred to me to ask what’s wrong with the bath?
I think the focus for most people is taking deep regulated breaths to manage the freezing cold water so sitting in an upright position is necessary.
---
Oh and it needs to be shoulder deep so you wouldn’t achieve that in a traditional bath sat upright

Reactions: 7
Staf duck off with the fake pity party !!!
You need to get off the app

Imagine crying and filming it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What’s that Pam ?? Perfect lips .. ehhh
She’s scared to do filler but has had 0.5 ml in her lips, so she has had filler what a rocket 🚀 just admit you’ve had filer Bampot
---
Latest video , saying her scar has cleared up !!
IT WAS A SCRATCH !!!!! She is such a liar !!
Lot of shite
Surely this is mis representation and mis information as she had a scratch not a scar
---
Doesn’t want the traffic to see her but films herself climbing into it? Like those driving past aren’t interested but none of us want to see your cossie being chewed by your growler 😂
Comment of the thread 😂😂
---
I can’t believe Rylan gave her herps then thought that by sending her a box of tat was going to make up
For it. Stephs used to her boyfriend giving her trips away as a present, Rylan comes up from the central belt and gives her a dose of herpes, “pinch me” 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this serious?? Surely no?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only thing her latest tik toks show is the weight big beefy is carrying round her arse not her shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d be struggling as well if my boyfriend gave me herpes, gyadz

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.