Stephanie Vavron #35 Herpes, Pies and Constant Lies. She’s not your average Mink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t make it anymore obv it was her
Doesn’t show max online-posts max the next day

Keeping her relationship off line- posts about it the next day

Comes on tonight Kidding on she hates Steph-5 mins later blowing smoke up her arse again!!

She really thought she would come on and slate herself, and get paly with someone on here to try out them… what an absolute hole of a lassie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What is going on😳😂
is this some sort of attempt at reverse psychology to try and stop the trolls (or just Spanor🤭) from talking about Vav?
Someone should look back at spanors
Comments. Always seems to align with beefys storylines. Its a different level of fan i have questions x
---
She couldn’t make it anymore obv it was her
Doesn’t show max online-posts max the next day

Keeping her relationship off line- posts about it the next day

Comes on tonight Kidding on she hates Steph-5 mins later blowing smoke up her arse again!!

She really thought she would come on and slate herself, and get paly with someone on here to try out them… what an absolute hole of a lassie
Totally agree! Spanor has questions to answer x

Reactions: 2
This is crazy deranged behaviour typical narc always the victim. I'm guessing we'll wake up to a tik tok page slagging off our Spanor as she'll have set one of her deluded huns up to do so, because she can't handle the truth....always the victim. Get off this thread it's not a fan page 🙄

Reactions: 10
What is going on😳😂
is this some sort of attempt at reverse psychology to try and stop the trolls (or just Spanor🤭) from talking about Vav?
I have no idea doll! I try and be fair and reasonable and no matter what i am attacked by spanor. When i start asking difficult questions spanor starts to play her usual games to dilute the points i raise.
---
@whatsthestory89 are you still living in Norway?

I forgot about that 😂😂😂
How you know haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have no idea doll! I try and be fair and reasonable and no matter what i am attacked by spanor. When i start asking difficult questions spanor starts to play her usual games to dilute the points i raise.
---

How you know haha!
Because you told us… you really should get that notebook we have mentioned before.. for your lies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely mortified for the family of Minks tonight 🤣 obsessed with tattle as always Vav 💅 #pinchme

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im actually sickened these hard tattlers dont push the charity discrepancies more. Seriously more focused on weight gain rather than some of the allegations that people occasionally bring up on here. Sorry but so many here discuss her silly bullshitting but nothing is ever pushed on bob geldof saintly chairty fundraising and the thousands raised for very good causes.
Oh yeah……must get on and do that 🙄

Reactions: 5
Minky nana aka spanor is just pissed off i create more discussion than her very considered smarty pants comments. I dont give AF! Spelling, grammar, changing of opinions i say what i think. I left school at 15, i have never made out im einstein. Sorry im sick of people who had further education try and knock me down off here.
Aye ok Steph calm down
How much times have you said this on the old tik tok. Get your notepad out and keep track of the shite you spout

Reactions: 9
Mad Pam on the bevvy typing a lot of shite on tattle, running up and down the street with her glittery lelli kellies causing crashes all over Aberdeen from the glare fur real

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mad Pam on the bevvy typing a lot of shite on tattle, running up and down the street with her glittery lelli kellies causing crashes all over Aberdeen from the glare fur real
Looks like the crazy cow has went for a box of wine tonight instead of a bottle! Won't be long till she does a Nana macaroni n runs down those docks with her knickers down #minks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh come on now spanor, this reply is a best gentle
For you… nah i smell a va
you are beefys biggest fan. Free PR aka spanor511. If Steph is slow on content she cant rely on spanor to angle a storyline. Are you sure
You aint part of the minky family? Ive said it before and will say it again, you are over invested! You are either an insider working for vav or she has done some bleeping messed up tit to you in the past. Again, i think you are very quick, smart and funny but my god its on a personal level with you.
Only someone who thinks there’s no such thing as bad publicity would think Spanor’s comments are PR…🤔

Reactions: 8
Folks should just stop replying or reacting to the ba hied that is what’s the story. Wouldn’t give them the time of day, full of utter shite

Reactions: 9
Her hair is an absolute riot! You are an absolute mug if you are “influenced” by anything she puts on it. Its like rats tails!
---
She is that bleeping thick that when she is showing off all her freebies she can’t press the 10 min option before she records so her video cuts half way through. tHiS iS mY jOb 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her hair is an absolute riot! You are an absolute mug if you are “influenced” by anything she puts on it. Its like rats tails!
---
She is that bleeping thick that when she is showing off all her freebies she can’t press the 10 min option before she records so her video cuts half way through. tHiS iS mY jOb 🤡
I make TikTok Millions…..and they can’t protect me. Awwww big Vav. What you wanting? A bunch of Chinese immigrants surrounding Pip mansion?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For this to be her job she's really doing a terrible job, she's got no people skills, she can only interact with people who blow smoke up her arse. The few times she's tried and failed to actually work in a real hairdresser in Aberdeen she's been chased because she can't keep her mouth shut and causes bother wherever she works. (I know someone who worked with her and also oil wives in Aberdeen who have told a family member of mine about her rancid behaviour.)

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.