Stephanie Vavron #35 Herpes, Pies and Constant Lies. She’s not your average Mink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont know… people here keep bringing it up and i just think say what you know. Spill the beans are is this just tattle bs?
Tut tut, don’t be coy now! What did you spend the money on? While we’re at it, for fucks sake do something with your son other than send him to nursery and film him for likes. There’s lots of clubs and activities he could be involved in to bring him on. Get off your fat arse and get him used to the world

Reactions: 13
Definitely VAV cos that bawbag can’t spell..
When she was going through her ‘outing trolls excites me’ era. She outed me as a woman called Janet Wilkie. And called me a Spanner and a tool. Just the exact same as she called me above. Except that was none of Big Beefys detective work. That came straight from Dugheed who for some unknown reason thinks I’m an ex of her ex.
Vav is so thick it’s unreal. Take it as a complement lads. A Friday night and she’s on Tattle trying to fit in. Because she has nae pals. #naepalsvav #bigtubs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry spanor doesnt like i get more of a reaction
When she was goingt through her ‘outing trolls excites me’ era. She outed me as a woman called Janet Wilkie. And called me a Spanner and a tool. Just the exact same as she called me above. Except that was none of Big Beefys detective work. That came straight from Dugheed who for some unknown reason thinks I’m an ex of her ex.
Vav is so thick it’s unreal. Take it as a complement lads. A Friday night and she’s on Tattle trying to fit in. Because she has nae pals. #naepalsvav #bigtubs
spanor you genuinely make me laugh. You are absolutely ideal for this site! Quick witted, nasty, rough, funny and absolutely addicted to the subject. When are you writing the non authorised biography on steph? Seems you go past a little tattle gossip with all the investigations you do! All i know is whatever vav done to you it must have been bleeping awful (and i mean that). Just wish you could bleeping tell us but obviously you cant do that. Just know we sense the hurt cause your passion goes past the average tattler. Morning noon or night, you can trust spanor to be giving her opinion. Please i enjoy it! You are better than anyone at doing it so im not slagging you here!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

spanor you genuinely make me laugh. You are absolutely ideal for this site! Quick witted, nasty, rough, funny and absolutely addicted to the subject. When are you writing the non authorised biography on steph? Seems you go past a little tattle gossip with all the investigations you do! All i know is whatever vav done to you it must have been bleeping awful (and i mean that). Just wish you could bleeping tell us but obviously you cant do that. Just know we sense the hurt cause your passion goes past the average tattler. Morning noon or night, you can trust spanor to be giving her opinion. Please i enjoy it! You are better than anyone at doing it so im not slagging you here!
Away and FaceTime your gay boyfriend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Oh look @Spanor511 Vav is your biggest fan. Let’s all start saying she’s Jalous of you.
Steph you’re embarrassing yourself as per usual. Get back in yer box doll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You are boring me now Beefy. Away and play with the filters on your phone and film yourself greeting. I take it Rylan has his daughter this weekend that you’re not allowed to engage with. (Snigger). It’s a lonesome weekend in PIP Mansion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh look @Spanor511 Vav is your biggest fan. Let’s all start saying she’s Jalous of you.
Steph you’re embarrassing yourself as per usual. Get back in yer box doll
Vav is probably her biggest fan because this one individual has made her a career. Seriously spanor could be connected to vav, cause its like a PR machine. Vav stuck for content? You can rely on good
Old spanor to stir something up and keep vav relevant.

Reactions: 2
I take it the wee man isn't whizzing his herpes-ridden coupon up to the PIP mansion in the A1, hence Beefy aka whatsthestory89 who absolutely lives in Norway and isn't Beefy has doped up her son and has duck all else to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His baby Mama has put her foot firmly down and said under no circumstances has her child to be within 100 miles of Vav. Don't blame her to be honest. The last step daughter got her hair ruined on purpose.

Wee rainbow Harley does what he's told.

Steph should maybe get steps in walking about PIP mansion, instead of talking absolute bullshit on a forum trying to kid on she's someone else.

Reactions: 14
Vav is probably her biggest fan because this one individual has made her a career. Seriously spanor could be connected to vav, cause its like a PR machine. Vav stuck for content? You can rely on good
Old spanor to stir something up and keep vav relevant.
I think you are the one stuck for content since you kept getting caught out on your lies Beefy. Those Sun articles really, really triggered your space raider face didn’t they love 😏 you are reduced to exploiting Max with medication and creating lies people are telling you to unalive yourself, lies about eating disorders and allergies. Just lies, lies, lies. Which is why you have no content now beefy. it’s a shame you have no pals to go on a night out with. That would be great content. Dinner and drinks etc. But you are a sad, lonely, old wrinkled crow, stuck in a rented house all by herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think you are the one stuck for content since you kept getting caught out on your lies Beefy. Those Sun articles really, really triggered your space raider face didn’t they love 😏 you are reduced to exploiting Max with medication and creating lies people are telling you to unalive yourself, lies about eating disorders and allergies. Just lies, lies, lies. Which is why you have no content now beefy. it’s a shame you have no pals to go on a night out with. That would be great content. Dinner and drinks etc. But you are a sad, lonely, old wrinkled crow, stuck in a rented house all by herself.
What the hells going on, what's this mutant doing attacking folk that know the truth. Back in yer rented box beefy. Such an hole of a lassie.

Reactions: 12
What the hells going on, what's this mutant doing attacking folk that know the truth. Back in yer rented box beefy. Such an hole of a lassie.
Must be on the booze. Oh I’m sorry, she lies she doesn’t drink. She lied about that to try and spite Aimless. That cold sore virus is clearly going to her tiny, twisted, space raider head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You are boring me now Beefy. Away and play with the filters on your phone and film yourself greeting. I take it Rylan has his daughter this weekend that you’re not allowed to engage with. (Snigger). It’s a lonesome weekend in PIP Mansion.
Oh come on now spanor, this reply is a best gentle
For you… nah i smell a va
you are beefys biggest fan. Free PR aka spanor511. If Steph is slow on content she cant rely on spanor to angle a storyline. Are you sure
You aint part of the minky family? Ive said it before and will say it again, you are over invested! You are either an insider working for vav or she has done some bleeping messed up tit to you in the past. Again, i think you are very quick, smart and funny but my god its on a personal level with you.

Reactions: 1
My god her face is fat and pillowy looking here. She looks really old.
---

WTF are you on because the way you rant it sounds like you’ve been gargling with bleeping bong water 😂 You make duck all sense.

Face looks like XFactor days Jesy from Little Mix 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh come on now spanor, this reply is a best gentle
For you… nah i smell a va
you are beefys biggest fan. Free PR aka spanor511. If Steph is slow on content she cant rely on spanor to angle a storyline. Are you sure
You aint part of the minky family? Ive said it before and will say it again, you are over invested! You are either an insider working for vav or she has done some bleeping messed up tit to you in the past. Again, i think you are very quick, smart and funny but my god its on a personal level with you.
This last comment clearly screams Vav. You have a personal vendetta against spanor . Is it because she’s hit a nerve with you?? Caught you out. You think you’re smart when in reality you really ain’t. You’re a lonely old spinster who has no pals except your crazy maw and mad nana. Rocky on beefy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This last comment clearly screams Vav. You have a personal vendetta against spanor . Is it because she’s hit a nerve with you?? Caught you out. You think you’re smart when in reality you really ain’t. You’re a lonely old spinster who has no pals except your crazy maw and mad nana. Rocky on beefy.
Minky nana aka spanor is just pissed off i create more discussion than her very considered smarty pants comments. I dont give AF! Spelling, grammar, changing of opinions i say what i think. I left school at 15, i have never made out im einstein. Sorry im sick of people who had further education try and knock me down off here.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is going on😳😂
is this some sort of attempt at reverse psychology to try and stop the trolls (or just Spanor🤭) from talking about Vav?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Minky nana aka spanor is just pissed off i create more discussion than her very considered smarty pants comments. I dont give AF! Spelling, grammar, changing of opinions i say what i think. I left school at 15, i have never made out im einstein. Sorry im sick of people who had further education try and knock me down off here.
Mad Pam's on her second bottle of wine...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.