Stephanie Vavron #35 Herpes, Pies and Constant Lies. She’s not your average Mink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully beefy has just watched the one show and how difficult actual athletes find cold water.. the training involved.. not floating about in a cut out costume with rubber ducks! The ice takes you're breath away it's not calming until you get used to it.

Reactions: 13
🤦🏼‍♀️ she is without a doubt, one of the most self obsessed loons on TT.

Shes allegedly had vile messages that were that bad it but it’s nothing a parcel delivery can’t cure 😏 she ignores it all you know, she’s going to start taking action ooohhhh.

Miss Beefy Mann you can’t even untie a ribbon without scissors. Action 🙄🤫🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Serious question has she ever been diagnosed with manic depression/ bipolar ? Definitely something wrong with her

Reactions: 14
As I’ve said before- we don’t need to medicalise people, one can simply be a C*nt 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s a narcissist plain and simple. She doesn’t have ADHD, Bipolar or any other disorder. She simply is a selfish mare

Latest video , saying her scar has cleared up !!
IT WAS A SCRATCH !!!!! She is such a liar !!
Lot of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this was posted in the last thread but omg I cackled when I read this 😂😂
Big Beyonce wanting protection #yadayadaya
---
I see CLA is starting to dress like big beefy she's gone for the dildo look instead of the giant jobee Vav.
thought she was going to Miami with the rest of them 😂
---
It was a finger nail scratch from max. Bloody scaring. She’s full of tit.
full of the filter again advertising products 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Big beefy… size of a hoose but gets botox. Priorities
---
Omg I just realised what she looks like in her moose lover onesies!! The penguin from Batman !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really thinks she’s some kind of celebrity doesn’t she!! The delusion is astounding 🙄 She is just annoyed that everyone in Ellon is speaking about her now and not in a good way 😂 If she moves any further up North because folk dislike her she will be in Shetland.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.