Stephanie Vavron #35 Herpes, Pies and Constant Lies. She’s not your average Mink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thinks she’s some kind of celebrity doesn’t she!! The delusion is astounding 🙄 She is just annoyed that everyone in Ellon is speaking about her now and not in a good way 😂 If she moves any further up North because folk dislike her she will be in Shetland.
Or Norway with whats the story 😄 🤣 😂

North & then East a bit (but not as funny)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Latest video , saying her scar has cleared up !!
IT WAS A SCRATCH !!!!! She is such a liar !!
Lot of shite
She's practically copied Kerri word for word on that latest video. She hasn't a bloody clue. Honestly don't know how she gets away with it

Reactions: 8
She's practically copied Kerri word for word on that latest video. She hasn't a bloody clue. Honestly don't know how she gets away with it
She’s as simple as the herpes simplex virus she has on her face so she is 😂 Not one ounce of intelligence or originality in that big body of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never reported a vid before but that L'Oréal video is out and out blatant lies. LIES! In what bleeping universe is that a blemish?? It's a scar WHICH HEALS ON ITS OWN IN TIME! Probably been enhanced with the use of a red lip pencil, I am bleeping beelin' at the sheer nerve of it, total BULLSHIT!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In what reality do these people live🤦🏻‍♀️A PA😂😂😂she’s a 2bit floozy that sells her soul on the internet and exploits her disabled son she’s not a bleeping Hollywood superstar

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is that not what the mods are for?
How sad and desperate must these people be that want to spend their free time keeping her safe from some nasty comments😂and for free at that. I don’t even believe she’s receiving any messages like the ones she says she has

Reactions: 14
How sad and desperate must these people be that want to spend their free time keeping her safe from some nasty comments😂and for free at that. I don’t even believe she’s receiving any messages like the ones she says she has
I don't believe a word she utters.

Honestly she could tell me it was raining and I'd go outside and check.

She's an attention seeking woman who gets off on people pandering to her.

She could have used her platform for good so many times, but she's only interested in number one. Herself.

Reactions: 14
Who goes for Botox with a virus and a cold sore to lol i have also never seen someone tell so many lies online lol

Reactions: 12
Who goes for Botox with a virus and a cold sore to lol i have also never seen someone tell so many lies online lol
The Botox was before the cold sore I think , her nails are different
she looks awful in that video too

She doesn’t need a PA her minky maw and Nan are always on force in the comments , who the f does she think she is ??

Still can’t believe a grown woman is uploading videos of herself crying !!! Her kids must be like wtf

Get your tit together beefy

Reactions: 10
She really thinks she’s some kind of celebrity doesn’t she!! The delusion is astounding 🙄 She is just annoyed that everyone in Ellon is speaking about her now and not in a good way 😂 If she moves any further up North because folk dislike her she will be in Shetland.
My pal is from Shetland I've warned her about big Vav 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Its not an ice bath, i just call it an ice bath because everyone else does” shock horror, copying others again 😂 its 5 degrees (apparently), its a cold bath. Nowhere near an ice bath. Still not well but away to chunky dunk, smashing idea Einstein 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Its not an ice bath, i just call it an ice bath because everyone else does” shock horror, copying others again 😂 its 5 degrees (apparently), its a cold bath. Nowhere near an ice bath. Still not well but away to chunky dunk, smashing idea Einstein 🙃
She's getting worse with the lying 🤥

Reactions: 9
Think we can all acknowledge that steph is struggling at the moment. Even for the hardest of tattlers the latest sobbing video really showed the pain and weight on her shoulders at the mo. Rylan if you are reading here get back up north your master needs you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Think we can all acknowledge that steph is struggling at the moment. Even for the hardest of tattlers the latest sobbing video really showed the pain and weight on her shoulders at the mo. Rylan if you are reading here get back up north your master needs you
Unhinged behaviour, thats why you are back on here posting 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.