Stephanie Vavron #33 Dirty Diane loves a sneaky link, she really is Aberdeens oldest big Mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought oats with yogurt and fruit, thats not too bad, then she proceeded to add more and more tit on top 😂😂😂🙄

That’s not a “diet friendly” breakfast you old wobbler 🤦🏼‍♀️ natural sugars count you know 😂🫣
It will definitely have more calories than a properly portioned bowl of cornflakes 👏🏻😂
Well done beefy, you’ve fucked it up ahain
---
Oh and to add, I’ve got an eating disorder so I know roughly how many calories is in that supposedly healthy breakfast and there’s nae chance I’d put that anywhere near my mouth.
duck that

Attachments

Reactions: 18
shes just setting the scene for having to move out that stupid big hoose.

Reactions: 19
I thought Steph loved the way she looked now she’s over weight? Now she’s admitting she put on the beef but she still won’t admit she’s a size 20 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 not even an 18 now it’s 20 she gets bigger every video 🤣🤣🤣
---
So she's saying a "troll" has been going to her house and sitting outside 🤣 don't talk shite. For what reason? Please tell me for what reason would they have to stalk some mink who sells crappy makeup online. duck off seriously
Probably someone pulling into her drive to answer the phone or turn around she’s lost the plot hahahahahahah I’m guessing she’s trying to say it’s the guy from TikTok?

Reactions: 12
Probably someone pulling into her drive to answer the phone or turn around she’s lost the plot hahahahahahah I’m guessing she’s trying to say it’s the guy from TikTok?
Well if thats the lies and narrative her and Diane the Mink are trying to push, Steven should report them to the police for harrassment. He already has proof they’ve contacted his employer for nothing. Proof the mad Nana has contacted him and left comments on his page. Very erratic behaviour. Some could say stalking? This is fast turning into a poisonous vendetta against an innocent man. And this innocent man has a lot of people backing him up. Who do you have Staf? Yer mental Nana.

Reactions: 15
New to this thread but she's annoyed me a while 🤣 has she seriously just said she had an eating disorder?? Is she just self diagnosed I take it 😅 she's starting to boil my piss 🤣🤣🤣😭😭

Reactions: 11
New to this thread but she's annoyed me a while 🤣 has she seriously just said she had an eating disorder?? Is she just self diagnosed I take it 😅 she's starting to boil my piss 🤣🤣🤣😭😭
she has been peddling the ED for a while now, she only brings it out when she needs sympathy 😏

Reactions: 14
So she has no actual stylist to colour her hair prior to getting her extensions refitted how long before this stylist refuse to do extensions.

Reactions: 8
Oh welcome. You’ll have a fascinating read of these threads. Aberdeens Beyoncé stealing charity money, proposing to a dying man to inherit his large death benefit and insurance which she refused to give his mother any of, refusing to allow his mothers name on his gravestone, shagging her dead husbands best pal days after he died. Not to mention the constant lies and scenarios made up for content and attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
If you look up the tendencies of a psychopath she meets them all pretty much. bleeping roaster needs serious help, her behaviour is dangerous!

• Heart
What happened to dinyel being the only one she trusted with her extensions? She also says last set were her last cos she was going short 🤔 talks ten pails of pish

Reactions: 10
What happened to dinyel being the only one she trusted with her extensions? She also says last set were her last cos she was going short 🤔 talks ten pails of pish
She came from the same pile of lies as "Petr is the only one I trust to cut my hair"...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She follows Harley again on Instagram. She is 100% back with him, I can tell with her cocky attitude that she has started again. She’s told him to delete his tiktok that’s why his accounts away, but she is definitely back with him. Last week someone asked if she would get back with him after his tiktok posts and she said she’s keeping her love life private… if she wasn’t with him she would say I’m single but when I do meet someone it will be private!
Mind he was liking all the comments about her 😂😂😂 his pals where all slagging her as well… what a brass neck and no wonder she’s keeping it private

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People are crazy she says ! Yes staf you are and your family .. trying to get folk fired !!

shes just setting the scene for having to move out that stupid big hoose.
My first thought too! Anyone else would be terrified and if they have the money she says she has be out and into a hotel whilst waiting for police to do checks. She's full of tit!

An over active knife and fork is NOT an eating disorder. 🤦‍♀️

A stalker wouldn't blatantly sit outside your house with the car lights on 🤦‍♀️

Once a mink always a mink, you can't polish 💩not that you're polished you look like 💩

Being part of the bizzy blocked list....I can still see your tik tok shop, never have i seen such cheap tat. And your sales are garbage not quite the Queen of TEMU that you think you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She wouldn't make it up?? She made up the story about the plane and the steps being taken away, she made up about the bed bugs in the hotel, she made up having an eating disorder! Feel free to add anything on I've forgot!
She made up who her daughter’s father is

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The only think that crazy is Vav thinking she’s that important that she has someone drive up to her house park out side and do or say nothing ! Thats crazy !! She’s bloddy nuts her nothing else , a wannabe!! A big beefy wannabe! 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.