Stephanie Vavron #33 Dirty Diane loves a sneaky link, she really is Aberdeens oldest big Mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst thing about all of this is that she probably will get Steven banned from tik Tok

Reactions: 5
The worst thing about all of this is that she probably will get Steven banned from tik Tok
Why Is she going to get him banned? Isnā€™t she hunting
back together?

Just seen the cringe ā€œpromise ringā€ video for her brother. Honestly itā€™s weird. The girl is acting like theyā€™re engaged. Imagine what heā€™s going to have to do if they do get engaged.

Reactions: 8
back together?

Just seen the cringe ā€œpromise ringā€ video for her brother. Honestly itā€™s weird. The girl is acting like theyā€™re engaged. Imagine what heā€™s going to have to do if they do get engaged.
Oh no I think the OP is meaning Steven Smith not Stephen Wet Wipe Harley.

Reactions: 7
back together?

back together?

Yes meant Steven smith

Reactions: 2
So she has camera but they donā€™t face the road. But her house is safe so thatā€™s ok. So whereā€™s the cameras? The ones in your hand donā€™t count!

Yes you stupid twit that makes no sense. You have cameras to monitor the surroundings of your rented home. You donā€™t have a massive long driveway so of course the cameras would cover the roads. If the cameras donā€™t cover your entry points then itā€™s not very safe is it. Jesus sheā€™s really thick.

Reactions: 12
Imagine what his pals must think. Heā€™s had to delete TikTok to keep big Beefy happy. Sheā€™s obviously para he was just wanting to be with her for the clout. Which he is. Mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her latest video is she trying to sound like that other TT girl from up her way ??

People who exploit their pets , she has an issue with but happy to exploit her son

Imagine she actually listened to herself !!!!

Staf you are a bleep !!

Re that Harley post , not sure how true that is ? Otherwise his Insta would be gone too for same reasons .. Anyone could write that

At this point do we really care ? Both losers him for going back and her for being a twit

Reactions: 12
Iā€™d better watch driving along the main road, if I need to stop sheā€™ll be recording my car saying Iā€™m a stalker šŸ™„ Sheā€™s so full of self importance, who does she think she is

Trying to be sarcastic with the ā€œexploiting petsā€ & failing miserably. Another attempt at Kerri Roma. She done a video about someones pet account ages ago. Just u stick to exploiting your non verbal vulnerable son all over the internet like the tit mum you are big stuff!

Reactions: 15
Heā€™s definitely back and the fact that the pair of them are keeping it ā€˜privateā€™ shows you how embarrassing it is. It must be bad if even big beefy knows itā€™s embarrassing šŸ˜‚

imagine even going with a guy who declares his love to you through tiktok comments šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s right for once in that every influencer has locals that hate them. However beefy, no other influencer has everyone in a whole and City and Shore despise them. Not one person has a good thing to say about you. Not even the people you ā€œthinkā€ are your friends like you šŸ˜

Reactions: 18
Hows it sad and boring to have a pet page. She really is a fking psychopath. I watch dog content all day long on tiktok its so pure. Not selling u tat every fking post

• Heart
Her comments arenā€™t going her wayā€¦ all her huns all writing my tiktok is just of my pets, my profile picture is my pet etcā€¦ she canā€™t help but make an arse of everything

Last edited:
Her and aimee have been reading tattle all day i think talking about how aimee always says "aand then" think u should make merch saying it aimeešŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€ no thanks.
we were talking abut how annoying aimee saying aaand then is on tattle earlier

Reactions: 10
Her comments arenā€™t going her wayā€¦ all her huns all writing my tiktok is just of my pets, my profile picture is my pet etcā€¦ she canā€™t help but make an arse of everything
Be a dirty delete soon

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.