Stephanie Vavron #33 Dirty Diane loves a sneaky link, she really is Aberdeens oldest big Mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ring video was defo planned for her and Rylan wasn't it 🫣😂
Just saw it's a different one to what she was already wearing but still 🤦‍♀️😂
Omg the ring video is cringy as anything. The acting in it is horrendous. Also it’s an AD 🙄 clearly was meant for Rylan on Xmas but he is held hostage by Nana macaroni atm so couldn’t make it

also love the guy in your comments is close to right. Your whole breakfast comes to 653 calories IF you go by your “weights” but clear as day you didn’t weigh it you tool so probably more

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This came up on the vids below her profile, spitting image of her dad who wants nothing to do with her.
IMG_20240109_204336.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So was mad Pam like 14/15 when she had staffs other brother who doesn’t speak to them? Or was he slightly younger than her?

I don’t mean the 18 year old one

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So was mad Pam like 14/15 when she had staffs other brother who doesn’t speak to them? Or was he slightly younger than her?

I don’t mean the 18 year old one
Must be slightly younger than her? Max is her dad’s spitting image.

Reactions: 14
here we go again.. I bet someone’s broke down or something so she’s like great il use this for content
I hope whoever’s car that is sees this and pulls her for it. I’d be raging if I’d broke down and she shared that saying I was stalking her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s probably her wee brothers gf’s car and she’s like sit there so I can make a tiktok and pretend I have ANOTHER stalker

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why just why would anybody want to stalk some 3rd generation mink fae Aberdeen shut up away and pleat yer hair fiona

• Haha
Reactions: 19
here we go again.. I bet someone’s broke down or something so she’s like great il use this for content
Is this her setting it up for her moving as her lease is up on 01/03 if it was only a 6 month one.

Reactions: 19
It’s the deliveroo driver with her Mcds 😂😂😂
Aye she’s said that before. Roughly that age anyway. Mad Pam been a leg opener for all the Northfield boys. Takes after her big mink of a maw.
Also her dad refuses to have anything to do with her as he says she’s poison 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
If Beefy had someone’s regi plate she would be on the phone to the popo instantly. Imagine the content she would get from it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.