Stephanie Vavron #33 Dirty Diane loves a sneaky link, she really is Aberdeens oldest big Mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It still tickles me with her whole ‘pinch me’ ‘I did this myself’ house videos, which she rents (renting isn’t an issue, but why pay £2000 a month to RENT?!), but she can’t furnish it properly, who the duck has no curtains or blinds 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So someone’s stoped outside her gate for any apparent reason and big miss celeb thinks they are looking for her 😂🫣

Omg she really thinks she’s something ! F off Vav you absolute idiot !!! Oh and BUY some blinds no one is gifting you them !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The ED is back with a woe is me post 🙄
---
She really is a bleeping witch!! Another reason no one believes your made up eating disorder! From personal experience when I was going through it I hated looking in the mirror or if I did look in the mirror I would critique every inch that I thought was fat
I don’t know how she is allowed to punt make up with a filter on, its false advertisement!

So she comments 15 minutes ago she doesn't hate what she sees in the mirror now on her video saying she's unhappy with the way she looks just duck right off!! bleeping sick of her and aimee and their made up illnesses and disordered eating. Over a decade I struggled with an ED even now I've been recovering for years I still hate how I look but I have a healthier attitude to food and realise eating an apple isn't gona instantly add lbs. Her commenting one min saying she likes how she looks in the mirror then for sympathy she hates how she looks really grinds my gears. As for aimme and her fake illnesses I'd give anything to be able to run around the beach or play in the park with My child. Pair of bleeping clowns. Sorry for my long rant I've had a crappy couple days

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Doesn't Vavron always go on about love who you are,embrace your size etc etc.....
So why the whiney video this morning ? She's such a liar

Reactions: 15
Saying she gets trolled about her weight every day! Where??? Cause if ur talking about tattle then it's not trolling you actively come looking here and read comments. I couldn't give a flying duck what size she is but stop lying

Reactions: 18
Doesn't Vavron always go on about love who you are,embrace your size etc etc.....
So why the whiney video this morning ? She's such a liar
Needs the sympathy, its just a full circle with her at this point. Same shite all the time.

Reactions: 13
FFS, naw I cannae......the sad cello music, the ED......a few weeks ago she didn't care about being bigger and duck the trolls. duck off Staf, it's quite simple. You've stuffed your face for the last six months and now you hate what you see. Nae need for the sad music or nonsense about having an ED. But hey ho, all about content and sympathy for our Beefy princess innit?

Reactions: 15
One day she doesn’t care and loves herself, then the next day she hates herself and has an ED. She constantly lies and contradicts herself, she’s a twit.

You fkn don’t have an ED you head!!

You have to make stuff up to get sales to fund your crappy lifestyle that we’re alllllll so jealous about 🙄😂😂😂

Need to give ya head a wobble and toddle your lardy arse back under your bridge, you evil little troll 🧌

So she comments 15 minutes ago she doesn't hate what she sees in the mirror now on her video saying she's unhappy with the way she looks just duck right off!! bleeping sick of her and aimee and their made up illnesses and disordered eating. Over a decade I struggled with an ED even now I've been recovering for years I still hate how I look but I have a healthier attitude to food and realise eating an apple isn't gona instantly add lbs. Her commenting one min saying she likes how she looks in the mirror then for sympathy she hates how she looks really grinds my gears. As for aimme and her fake illnesses I'd give anything to be able to run around the beach or play in the park with My child. Pair of bleeping clowns. Sorry for my long rant I've had a crappy couple days
The pair of them have knocked me sick this morning. Two absolute roasters bemoaning their lot in life. All they care about is social media and where the next 🍆 is coming from. Sad, empty losers who flaunt what they have but at the end of the day will never be truly happy.

Reactions: 13
The loving my fat arse like Beyoncé era has obviously passed because it must of stopped getting her attention so we’re back to the ED, sympathy nonsense. She’s obviously not getting enough attention from men atm so needs others to tell her how amazing she looks 🙄

Reactions: 12
After stuffing her face in crowded NY , the eating disorder is back !! Honestly that lassie has a fuc*ing cheek !! That cow should spend one day ! One day working in the ED ward in Cornhill !! Then tell me she has a ED ! I’m fuming this morning !

Reactions: 18
ED and now another stalker. Part 575 of shite that hasn't happened. If I thought for one minute someone was in a car watching my house in the middle of nowhere I'd be phoning the polis and/or getting the duck out of there. But hey, we all know this is a precursor to shipping out of the Big Hoose 'for her and her family's safety'.

Her skin is 10 10 today guys. Wonder what she thinks of the unfiltered version 🤔😂

There she is waffling on about this car. So instead of phoning the police, she went to take a video. Away & gee’s peace 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.