Stephanie Vavron #33 Dirty Diane loves a sneaky link, she really is Aberdeens oldest big Mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine yer maw flashing her flaps on tiktokšŸ¤¢ a weans dancing app ffs! Her knees are hella swollen looking I bet no even wee rylans arthritic knees are that swollen in this weatheršŸ¤£. She had some cheek her and lily to say anything about HAHM for breastFEEDING her children. shes getting as bad as aimee for reading tattle and responding with videos
She'd flash her gash for a fiver cash that one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Itā€™s the patchy colour for me!!

How can she call herself a hairdresser

o
Trying to convince her Huns her ā€œnewā€ shampoo gives a glass look. No doll your hair looks like itā€™s been in a chip pan. So greasy

Reactions: 9
Dirty Diane the mink trying but failing to sound like sheā€™s down with the kids, kills me. ā€˜You rockā€™ oh thanks Nana you savage big Mink. Funny how all ā€˜the girlsā€™ never say anything. Just her mad Nana. Mad Macaroni the Mink.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Every time someone says the word ā€œminkā€ on this thread I feel irrationally gleeful. I know I have said this before, but well played bringing that back to the fore.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Every time someone says the word ā€œminkā€ on this thread I feel irrationally gleeful. I know I have said this before, but well played bringing that back to the fore.
I like mink as we all know someā€¦.

Minker is my favourite though.

There was a pub brawl, complete with a stabbing reported on Fubar or somewhere. If I remember it was Summerhill. First comment was ā€œMinkerz gonna minkā€
It tickled me šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She went to an event in London with Aimee. She got there the day before Vav and rhe room was already a midden.

Thwy went out for a day arpund lojdon, spending stupid amounts of money on shite and posting all about their "mums day out" and being besties. They then went to an event in the evening where Vav did Aimless dirty by picking some Ā£200 dress for her that did her no real favours, and posted literally every bad angled photo she took to emphasise it.

They ate in the room and Aimee left the morning of their checkout before Vav and left the place in stln absolute state.

She then did a live whilst still in the hotel with Roma bitching about it and made a crappy comment about not even knowing Aimees last name. But they'd been giving it all "out with my bestie" for the past day or so.

Vav was rightly called out on her bitchy behaviour and Aimee stopped speaking to her for a while. I think people rightly highlighted to Aimless what a cow Vav haf been to her with the live and the dress.

But Vav spun it as though it was a mutual decision because they were being trolled and they couldn't be friends "on the app" But were friends off the app. Utter bollocks.

Few months later they've both been dumped by their latest bit of dick and all of a sudden they're best pals "on the app" again. Loads of comments about visiting the other, having face times and tit. Fake as duck.

Almost as pathetic as that time she drove all the way to Glasgow to have a night out with Kerri Roma and was posting about it on her socials for days leading up to and after it literally every post "meeting Kerri Roma", "out with this babe Kerri Roma" "bad influence Kerri Roma". Full naming her like she was some sort of celebrity. But Roma only like reposted one of her insta stories and then no nights out or meeting up was done since.

Think there's been a comment or two on the app but I think Roma, like Danielle, like the ASN people, is seeing through Vav and her toxic behaviour. Aimless however won't because she's just as narcissistic and lonely as Vav.
I canā€™t even see Romaā€™s name without thinking of that mortifying tanning accelerator ā€œadā€ she did on the beach in Spain with a very confused middle aged man in the background.

Itā€™s truly my Roman Empire.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She went to an event in London with Aimee. She got there the day before Vav and rhe room was already a midden.

Thwy went out for a day arpund lojdon, spending stupid amounts of money on shite and posting all about their "mums day out" and being besties. They then went to an event in the evening where Vav did Aimless dirty by picking some Ā£200 dress for her that did her no real favours, and posted literally every bad angled photo she took to emphasise it.

They ate in the room and Aimee left the morning of their checkout before Vav and left the place in stln absolute state.

She then did a live whilst still in the hotel with Roma bitching about it and made a crappy comment about not even knowing Aimees last name. But they'd been giving it all "out with my bestie" for the past day or so.

Vav was rightly called out on her bitchy behaviour and Aimee stopped speaking to her for a while. I think people rightly highlighted to Aimless what a cow Vav haf been to her with the live and the dress.

But Vav spun it as though it was a mutual decision because they were being trolled and they couldn't be friends "on the app" But were friends off the app. Utter bollocks.

Few months later they've both been dumped by their latest bit of dick and all of a sudden they're best pals "on the app" again. Loads of comments about visiting the other, having face times and tit. Fake as duck.

Almost as pathetic as that time she drove all the way to Glasgow to have a night out with Kerri Roma and was posting about it on her socials for days leading up to and after it literally every post "meeting Kerri Roma", "out with this babe Kerri Roma" "bad influence Kerri Roma". Full naming her like she was some sort of celebrity. But Roma only like reposted one of her insta stories and then no nights out or meeting up was done since.

Think there's been a comment or two on the app but I think Roma, like Danielle, like the ASN people, is seeing through Vav and her toxic behaviour. Aimless however won't because she's just as narcissistic and lonely as Vav.
And big vag vav did her hair for the event and it was totally shite šŸ¤£ the back fat dress šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Aimless had the shits from eating too many takeaways, and vav couldn't wait to start bitching about the state of the room on the live could she!!

Showing off Ā£500 sunglasses, but doesn't show off a handbag that is a few thousand quid....*fakes*

Couldn't happen to a nicer pair of arseholes

• Haha
  • Heart
Her house is right on the main road ā€¦ imagine your average Ellon resident driving along the Auchnagatt road, glancing at the house and seeing some chunky wifie roaming about her driveway in the dark at 7am in a red swimming costume when itā€™s -3 and snowy outside. What must they think of her?!
How far along the road is the house? Canā€™t see it on maps and looked right along that road šŸ˜©

Reactions: 5
I just donā€™t get how her water can be 4 degrees, itā€™s minus 2 in Aberdeen right now and I have icicles in my garden šŸ«£ how did the water not freeze šŸ¤”

Reactions: 13
How far along the road is the house? Canā€™t see it on maps and looked right along that road šŸ˜©
Never mind, found it on street view! Didnā€™t realise just how close it is to the road and now understand why everyoneā€™s saying get curtains!

Reactions: 9
For someone that doesnā€™t care about trolls she certainly thinks of them a lot šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

you would think when she says I donā€™t care about trolls, I donā€™t see anything, she would atleast try to pretend and make it out like she doesnā€™t careā€¦ but she cannot help herself šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For someone that doesnā€™t care about trolls she certainly thinks of them a lot šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

you would think when she says I donā€™t care about trolls, I donā€™t see anything, she would atleast try to pretend and make it out like she doesnā€™t careā€¦ but she cannot help herself šŸ˜‚
She doesnā€™t annoy me with that song. I just think sheā€™s a head šŸ˜‚
---
Beefy getting ready to start her day

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.