Stephanie Vavron #33 Dirty Diane loves a sneaky link, she really is Aberdeens oldest big Mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs how many more mornings must we endure this motivational shite, she greets on the app atleast twice a week - some expert!!

the way she is going on it is like she's a self made millionaire! Gees a break

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She was suicide baiting a few months ago, fucj taking any life coaching off of her!

my first video got 300 views… now look at me. Please someone make her stop 💀😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Them ice baths have gone to her head alright! And not in a good way. Wtf is she doing with a bloody whiteboard acting like she’s some motivational speaker 🙉

Reactions: 12
The whiteboard and pen kills me everytime 😂😂 someone got carried away in Bookers x

• Haha
I'm absolutely beamin for her! Imagine thinking success in life is how many people viewed your videos 🤣 how is she not embarrassed!
---
Shes also quite clearly got the filter settings on her phone turned right up. It smooths ur skin makes your face slimmer etc

Attachments

Reactions: 11
When did she become a motivational speaker giving advice ? Your taking an ice bath love with week old water it’s hardly life changing nor going to slim your tree trunks. Sad that she thinks success is views when most of them are probably people who dislike her. Must be really struggling for content these days. Until that filter is off your lies continue

Reactions: 10
Well then ... didn't steposarus describe herself to a t in yesterday's clipboard rant, is a bleep persistently, contradicts herself constantly, leaves crappy snide comment on the daily yip she looked in the mirror
She's more tapped than ever lol

Reactions: 13
I wish these fuckwits would stop saying “people who have mental health” EVERYONE HAS bleeping MENTAL HEALTH! That’s like saying “everyone who has a brain”. She’s taking all her monologues from other motivational speakers off TikTok. This twit can’t string a sentence together and that’s where she falls down.

• Heart
duck the beauty standards she says while her face is filtered to within an inch of its life in every video 😂 you are the gift that keeps on giving thunder thighs 😭

• Haha
‘Look at me’ I sell shite make up products nobody else would buy except my target audience which are people like me. Fat, single, unemployed maws who love the boaby and fake diagnoses of illness for the Pip life. Introduce numerous men to their children and can only enjoy Christmas if they have a boyfriend. But look at me. I have a whiteboard and an ice bath in my rented gaff. #pinchme

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Really syphilis? Every body is beautiful? Wasn't that when you were slagging some poor lassie! What about the guy on the plane too you slagged his weight! Your a vile wee cow. NOBODY WITH AN EATING DISORDER IS PRANCING ABOUT RECORDING THEMSELVES IN A SWIMSUIT saying how much they love their body! she makes me fkn sick with her fake ED you have no fkn idea what people go through who struggle with food

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Really syphilis? Every body is beautiful? Wasn't that when you were slagging some poor lassie! What about the guy on the plane too you slagged his weight! Your a vile wee cow. NOBODY WITH AN EATING DISORDER IS PRANCING ABOUT RECORDING THEMSELVES IN A SWIMSUIT saying how much they love their body! she makes me fkn sick with her fake ED you have no fkn idea what people go through who struggle with food
It’s a shame she’s not remotely funny either. Tragic and desperate yes. A charity thief yes. But not funny. Unless she counts looking like a space raider being funny.

• Haha
Vavs costume cost a tenner and a fivers worth is being chewed up by her vag 😬

oh and staph, theyll also remember you for being a vile, narcissistic, self centred piece of tit..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I wish these fuckwits would stop saying “people who have mental health” EVERYONE HAS bleeping MENTAL HEALTH! That’s like saying “everyone who has a brain”. She’s taking all her monologues from other motivational speakers off TikTok. This twit can’t string a sentence together and that’s where she falls down.
It annoys me when people say mental health like it’s bad. By definition mental health is a good thing.
---
I’m cringing for her prancing around like she’s on Baywatch. Her house is right beside the main road 🙈

Reactions: 11
Vavs costume cost a tenner and a fivers worth is being chewed up by her vag 😬

oh and staph, theyll also remember you for being a vile, narcissistic, self centred piece of tit..
She must have a good amount of chub rub going on between they thighs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor wee Rylan. Nae wonder his knees gave up with that big beefy munter bouncing up and down on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wish we could post these tweets on tik tok comments . But she’d only lie and say they were fake

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.