Stephanie Vavron #33 Dirty Diane loves a sneaky link, she really is Aberdeens oldest big Mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love her advice for others today- stop making up stories and contradicting yourself. (Ahem) 😏

Is this manic witch for real?? 🙈🤣 stop wasting time in your day to watch her if you don't like her, says her who makes a whole tiktok with a flip chart biting back to tattle 🤣🤣 stay in you own lane beefy, you choose to come to tattle and obsess over everybody who can't stand you!

Wrap up those rats tails when you chunky dunk and I suggest tomorrow you dunk head first and see if the cold shocks you back to reality, you are not a good person and have never been a good person and never will be a good person, your from poison stock it clearly runs through the females in the family.

Let us tattlers know when ur pip is up for renewal and we will post a wee reminder like your car tax ✨ ADHD brain ✨

If I was lily I'd rather walk 6hrs in that snow to get to school than watch that manic performance every morning, imagine looking out n seeing your old heifer maw running about the garden in a swimsuit 🤣🤣 let's hope she doesn't spot the men in white coats from her CCTV when they come to collect her!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And can I ask what gives her the right to be a mental health advocate??

because you take medication when you don’t have a man??? I don’t think so

you have also publicly called someone fat
You publicly said Pete wicks was skinny so must be a drug user
You publicly shamed Aimee to impress Roma
You publicly tried shamed peaches geldoff
You publicly tried to get the super nanny cancelled

So why is it ok for you to come onto the internet and do all these things instead of just blocking 🤔

You are a vile creature. Get that into your ratty thick skull.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her house is right on the main road … imagine your average Ellon resident driving along the Auchnagatt road, glancing at the house and seeing some chunky wifie roaming about her driveway in the dark at 7am in a red swimming costume when it’s -3 and snowy outside. What must they think of her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t even read her stupid board cos she wants to watch herself on the camera so it’s reversed. Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
what was the roma/aimee stuff?
She went to an event in London with Aimee. She got there the day before Vav and rhe room was already a midden.

Thwy went out for a day arpund lojdon, spending stupid amounts of money on shite and posting all about their "mums day out" and being besties. They then went to an event in the evening where Vav did Aimless dirty by picking some £200 dress for her that did her no real favours, and posted literally every bad angled photo she took to emphasise it.

They ate in the room and Aimee left the morning of their checkout before Vav and left the place in stln absolute state.

She then did a live whilst still in the hotel with Roma bitching about it and made a crappy comment about not even knowing Aimees last name. But they'd been giving it all "out with my bestie" for the past day or so.

Vav was rightly called out on her bitchy behaviour and Aimee stopped speaking to her for a while. I think people rightly highlighted to Aimless what a cow Vav haf been to her with the live and the dress.

But Vav spun it as though it was a mutual decision because they were being trolled and they couldn't be friends "on the app" But were friends off the app. Utter bollocks.

Few months later they've both been dumped by their latest bit of dick and all of a sudden they're best pals "on the app" again. Loads of comments about visiting the other, having face times and tit. Fake as duck.

Almost as pathetic as that time she drove all the way to Glasgow to have a night out with Kerri Roma and was posting about it on her socials for days leading up to and after it literally every post "meeting Kerri Roma", "out with this babe Kerri Roma" "bad influence Kerri Roma". Full naming her like she was some sort of celebrity. But Roma only like reposted one of her insta stories and then no nights out or meeting up was done since.

Think there's been a comment or two on the app but I think Roma, like Danielle, like the ASN people, is seeing through Vav and her toxic behaviour. Aimless however won't because she's just as narcissistic and lonely as Vav.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
If she squats anyone they will get sucked into her baggy fanny 😂 Where did she get the microphone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
that microphone is so embarrassing
She really loves herself so much apart from the obvious parts

Reactions: 6
She is such a bleeping sheep. Not an original thought in her head.

"I seen someone else with a microphone doing an icebath". Aye and, I saw someone run a red light and nearly crash their car once but it doesn't mean I'm going to copy them.

Also says "I'm going to try and stay in as long as I can" then someone comments they'd stayed in it for a certain time and she's commenting back "oh I could have stayed longer today" thennnnn stay in it longer.

Couldn't watch the video because she just irritates the actual life out of me.

Reactions: 10
I seen this lady's video yesterday and she summed things up perfectly about depression then just seen this comment of hers god luv her ❤ alright vav coming on with her stupid note pad dishing out shite advice she's only ever feeling depressed when she's not got a man on the go she doesn't suffer real depression. Telling folk to just get up change their bed and brush their teeth yeah cause that's gona cure depression ya silly midden! If u had real depression you would know that even simple every day tasks can be a struggle!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
she really thinks shes famous doesn't she
shes hardly a content creator she doesn't do anything

Reactions: 7
her standing there talking about how content creators on the app should be treated.... if i was one of her fans i'd be put right off, lining her pockets. they're disgusting they really are. and they don't actually do anything at all scrounge off vulnerable people sat at home with actual mental health problems. A total sham

Reactions: 12
I’ve been ill for a few days can anyone update me why she’s taking ice baths? I’ve just seen her saying she’s always had good mental health but cries every week and I’m sure she always says her mental health is bad..

Reactions: 5
She is unreal !! Filter on lying away about some make up !!! She is the biggest liar going !!! Pun intended

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.