Stephanie Vavron #33 Dirty Diane loves a sneaky link, she really is Aberdeens oldest big Mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been watching jay alderton, he was talking about the difference between discipline and motivation a few days ago,

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aw vav as if u would keep ur mouth shut if u had info on the girls from Aberdeen 🙄 I had to go have a cig calm myself down earlier after being sent her video from this morning I hate using the word but she really triggers something inside me when one Minute she does posts crying into food about an Ed now jumping about like a tool in a swimming costume saying she loves her body! That's not how it works. I shouldn't let things affect me like they did this morning, I'm just an emotional cow just now lol

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aw vav as if u would keep ur mouth shut if u had info on the girls from Aberdeen 🙄 I had to go have a cig calm myself down earlier after being sent her video from this morning I hate using the word but she really triggers something inside me when one Minute she does posts crying into food about an Ed now jumping about like a tool in a swimming costume saying she loves her body! That's not how it works. I shouldn't let things affect me like they did this morning, I'm just an emotional cow just now lol
Remember when she said outing stuff excited her 😂😂 tries to be sneaky about it on insta because she is a big tit bag to do it on tiktok incase they give her permanent annual leave 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember when she said outing stuff excited her 😂😂 tries to be sneaky about it on insta because she is a big tit bag to do it on tiktok incase they give her permanent annual leave 😏
Excites her that much she never once said anything about Any of the Aberdeen lassies🙄 she knows they would wipe the floor with her!

Reactions: 12
I wish these fuckwits would stop saying “people who have mental health” EVERYONE HAS bleeping MENTAL HEALTH! That’s like saying “everyone who has a brain”. She’s taking all her monologues from other motivational speakers off TikTok. This twit can’t string a sentence together and that’s where she falls down.
haha I literally shouted at my phone
“Say it fkn right you stupid hole!”
It does my head in, her bestie aimless is the same

“I suffer with mental health!”

bleeping morons.
---
Big hugs Roly. Pay no mind to that ball of blubber ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just watched Greg n Julie’s ice bath now that’s a real ice bath n they both lasted 11minutes. They had proper supervision n support no Just a dook in a bin. Anyone else notice the first morning fanny did it there was no rise in the ‘water’ but since then it’s been spewing over the top?

Reactions: 10
Just watched Greg n Julie’s ice bath now that’s a real ice bath n they both lasted 11minutes. They had proper supervision n support no Just a dook in a bin. Anyone else notice the first morning fanny did it there was no rise in the ‘water’ but since then it’s been spewing over the top?
lol 😂 yeah I noticed that to, yeah they done brilliant for doing 11 mins 👍🏻

Reactions: 6
She really thinks she’s bloody wim Hoff doesn’t she. You look like a fool Steph. Your contradictions are ridiculous. You actually bleerering shite with your Ted talks. Give it up. Eat proper and do a bit of exercise
You ain’t the queen Bee like you think you are.
the things you’ve heard about people in Aberdeen 😂😂😂 don’t make me laugh. NO ONE has stooped as low as you doll face and will never take away what you’ve done. You can’t even get your hair done in Aberdeen because your so called hairdresser pals fuking despise you. Get back in your box along with mad Nana and stompy Pam

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm a little reluctant to post this because I don't want to give her any ideas (and we know how often she's on here for those) but I've just heard Mae Stephens (new) song ADHD. Won't put it past Vav for this to be her new overplayed song on her videos.

Although I don't think the lyrics explain it very well (I think it sounds a bit flippant and how the "influencers" describe it) I think she'll run with it knowing her.

Reactions: 5
Excites her that much she never once said anything about Any of the Aberdeen lassies🙄 she knows they would wipe the floor with her!
She knows NOTHING! If she dared start with film they would literally finish her off verbally. She’s despised by everyone. I have never heard a good thing about her and she needs to remember that. Weird thing is that I thought the same about folk that comment on her TikTok. There is one lassie from Aberdeen that comments on Steph’s posts that is the tinkiest mink that ever lived and is so fucked up all her family have disowned her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
haha I literally shouted at my phone
“Say it fkn right you stupid hole!”
It does my head in, her bestie aimless is the same

“I suffer with mental health!”

bleeping morons.
---

Big hugs Roly. Pay no mind to that ball of blubber ❤
Awk I know doll I just let it get to me this morning just having one of those days where I'm a greetin faced witch lol ❤
---
even these adverts are saying pinch me 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm a little reluctant to post this because I don't want to give her any ideas (and we know how often she's on here for those) but I've just heard Mae Stephens (new) song ADHD. Won't put it past Vav for this to be her new overplayed song on her videos.

Although I don't think the lyrics explain it very well (I think it sounds a bit flippant and how the "influencers" describe it) I think she'll run with it knowing her.
Incoming….😂😂

The black widow really thinks she’s some sort of celebrity with her little microphone huh.

Reactions: 6
She’s on the beg for someone with a tractor to plough her drive way. Yes and I’m sure Hayley Beiber bought her earrings from TikTok shop what an absolute arse vav is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.