Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tigerwhocametotea

My husband's a big Dons fan and I asked him about that forum - apparently there was a minute's silence at pitoddrie for Cammy when he passed away so she will def be known there.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

K4040

VIP Member
Salty, sluty? What is it? Shes in such a rush to throw out a clap back that she ends up making herself look like a right tit.

Cant spell, but is going to be taking on the beauty industry overnight 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly she will be painting her front door red next and calling herself Elizabeth Arden!!🤣
Except she’ll be spelling it Elisabet Hardon 😂

• Haha

button moon

VIP Member
Her "man"... thought she was not talking about her love life? She can't help herself, needs the validation of having a man. She is a total belter!

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
So she's saying a "troll" has been going to her house and sitting outside 🤣 don't talk shite. For what reason? Please tell me for what reason would they have to stalk some mink who sells shitty makeup online. Fuck off seriously
That troll must have been bored shitless when she was doing a tour of all the bakeries and restaurants of NYC 😂 She’s actually got the best imagination I know. The lies just never stop.
---
I just watched her ED TikTok she put on first thing. And I have a few critiques 😂

1 - You are the one who has been ADAMANT for the best part of two years that you are no bigger than a size 10. What do YOU think that has done to others suffering from and ED when they have compared their size 10 to you when you are clearly MUCH bigger than a 10

2 - Funny how this ED only appears when your engagement drops and Max isn’t there to parade in front of everyone.

3 - You don’t have an ED. You have what is called a skewed view of food. You have never been referred to or been an in patient at any facility that helps support an ED. I fear you are like me and just don’t know when to wire your jaw shut and we are what you call serial dieters.

4 - it’s not your weight I have an issue with it is you and how you have treated and continue to treat people who have the misfortune to encounter you and come throgg if j your life.

5 - You are devious, vacuous, narcissistic and manipulative and I hold nothing but contempt for the person you are not your dress size.

6 - I DO NOT LIKE YOU AND AS ADVISED BY YOUR TIKTOK AM STATING MY OPINION ON HERE THAT I DON’T BUT I AM NOT A TROLL OR OBSESSED 🧌 😂

I don’t think she actually gets that folk aren’t obsessed with Aberdeen’s Mariah Carey 🙄 it’s because she’s parading herself for everyone which encourages a natural conversation and where opinions will be voiced. It’s called living in a democracy Steph. If you don’t like it then join North Korea 😂

I hope you have enjoyed my TED talk and I will be back by request within a calendar month with another one 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Shock her zip burst. You can see how tight it is when she is trying to pull it over to cover herself so clearly is too small for her. And nana macaroni was there so no need for the big drama about how you were getting a coat from the car. Absolute zoomer!
---
No wonder she thinks she is some sort of celebrity 🙈 have a word with yourself & give your head a wobble Karen 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
So she comments 15 minutes ago she doesn't hate what she sees in the mirror now on her video saying she's unhappy with the way she looks just fuck right off!! Fucking sick of her and aimee and their made up illnesses and disordered eating. Over a decade I struggled with an ED even now I've been recovering for years I still hate how I look but I have a healthier attitude to food and realise eating an apple isn't gona instantly add lbs. Her commenting one min saying she likes how she looks in the mirror then for sympathy she hates how she looks really grinds my gears. As for aimme and her fake illnesses I'd give anything to be able to run around the beach or play in the park with My child. Pair of fucking clowns. Sorry for my long rant I've had a shitty couple days

• Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
She’s SUCH a sick. She thinks she some kind of hero for dunking half her body in cold water for 60 seconds! She’s clearly not researched this at all! I’ve been doing cold water exposure for a few weeks and if she had read about it at all she would know, don’t scream and shout like a banshee, and get your shoulders in!
she’d be better of standing in a cold puddle at this rate!
All the women in there like ‘oh you’re so amazing and so inspiring’ WTAF
I cannot believe folk think its inspirational that some twat who couldn't give a shit about them sat with half her body in some water for a minute. Know what's inspiring to me? My wee dad the past 10 or so years beating cancer twice already, Had a heart attack, a triple bypass, became a double amputee and now going through cancer again with such a positive attitude. That is my inspiration!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Scotblock

VIP Member
And this as well
Was he standing or soliciting like a wee rent boy in the square in Ellon 😂 I’ll have to tell my SIL and brother to be on the lookout for wee Harley 😂 That explains why she was changing her sheets and why she’s shaking all her chub about doing the truffle shuffle dancing about the kitchen 🙄 Poor Harley must have to roll twice to get off of her after the deed is done! The black widow strikes again!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I doubt wee Harley would scare a stalker. You’d be more terrified of big Vav pounding towards you with her big quarterback shoulders and Lipoedema legs. Teeth snarled like the XL Bully she is. Wee Harley would be all confused trying to run at the same time as holding his Starbies and filming.

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
She wouldn't make it up?? She made up the story about the plane and the steps being taken away, she made up about the bed bugs in the hotel, she made up having an eating disorder! Feel free to add anything on I've forgot!
She made up who her daughter’s father is

• Haha

BabyG2020

As a person who is an accountant, I’m pissing myself at her “my business plan” “I can see
How I’m going to market it”. Please Steph do
Your plan, pump a load of cash in this “business”. Because you will FAIL! You will loose all of your cash! I can’t wait to see it unfold. I know what her plan is, she’s going to find a manufacturer in China who have their own product and she’ll slap “beefy lips” on it and flog it for X amount. Whilst having no idea what the ingredients are and how they work togeather.. people will take allergic reactions and BOOM law suit.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Am i the only person who cooks the mince first to drain the fat from it? I buy 5% mince so there isn’t much fat there but i always drain it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Omg the cheek to say to mooslover the zip is shit in such an angry way. She has been wearing those mooslover all in ones for like 6 months!! And the zips been holding on for dear life. What do you expect ur huge!!! Shes so in denial she gets angry at the company when shes stretched it to the maximum im surprised its lasted this long

Spanor511

VIP Member
Poor wee Rylan. Nae wonder his knees gave up with that big beefy munter bouncing up and down on him.

• Haha