Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Someone commented on Stevens video about the stalking incident saying

‘I’d call her a curtain twitcher but she’s no fucking curtains’

And someone replied

‘She’s had her curtains twitched by half of Scotland’

And I swear my soul left me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
10 years ago today Cammy Smith passed away and she doesn't have the decency to stop her stupid clap back videos for one day and give Any thought to that poor man or his family. I bet she didn't even know it was the anniversary, too up her own arse. Sending love to cammys wee mum and rest of his family 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Briar_rose

VIP Member
‘What you gonna do when I’m lean?’

Call you a lean cunt, instead of a fat cunt? It’s no rocket science babe. A cunt is a cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ellmac

Chatty Member
Such a non event. She wasn’t stuck . Nana was with her the whole time.

I once started my period very unexpectedly in Asda in Huntly. I’d driven 3 hours and felt a twinge, went to loo and blood everywhere all over my jeans. (I’d a jacket on) but I was soaked. I had to get back up and go out to try to get supplies and bumped into a member of staff at the door and started crying for some reason, she asked if I was ok and I explained to her what happened and she told me to stay where I was. Asked my my size, came back with baby wipes, sanitary pads, a pack of pants and a pair of jeans (needed for what I was attending that day- agriculture) Told me to get sorted and then head to customer service after where they just charged me for the leggings . Everything else she put through FOC.

I was so stressed out and she went above and beyond. I certainly wouldn’t have been making a video. In fact I think my phone remained in my bag the whole time .

Also now you guys have reminded her we will get a insta quote about CS as she’s too shit scared of being called out by his family and friends to post an actual tribute

• Heart
Reactions: 35

ZedsDead

VIP Member
"The big beefy bizzyness woman - Maybe she's born with it, maybe she's full of shit"

#newthreadsuggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 33

indiechick

Chatty Member
Loving The thread title 👏🤣

Nana’s a mink, Mad Pams a whore, Beefys fat arse can’t fit out the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Jaybtee

VIP Member
IMG_1920.jpeg
🥴🥴seriously its always the most important word she gets wrong that totally changes the meaning🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Cringe. Wee Peter Pan. Always a boy, never a man. 👨🏻‍🦰🌈 imagine him trying to climb onto big Vav.
That must be where the stairs of the plane went… In vavs room at the side of her bed, for wee rylan to get up on the bed then up and on to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ololo

VIP Member
Maybe if she bought clothes that were actually her size she wouldn’t end up with burst zips. Maybe that’s why these things happen to you staph

Reactions: 28
Wee bit of advice for Beefy Flaps, you wake up in the morning and this is your life:-

Sun Facebook page ripping you a new ars*hole.
Aberdeen FC Forum doing the same.
Called out for lying on Loganair Facebook.
Countless comments on the brands you promote of folk saying they won't buy until they drop you.
Having no friends.
Gay Boyfriend who gives you the ick and all his friends hate you.
Getting told your shit in bed by Churchy.
Your old slapper maw and gran fighting your battles and making absolute tits of themselves in the process.
Being disliked by the Scottish ASN folk because you're a c*nt.
Countless threads here because you're a c*nt.
Lying on your daughters birth certificate as unsure who the dad is (scummy)
Marrying a dying man for money and fame then having to live with yourself about that awful grave where no mention of his mum and family (they all hate you too)
Exploiting your non verbal, vulnerable son when your views go down.
Lying all the time about pointless crap for views.
Talking to everyone like shite even your fans as you think your better than everyone else.

*please add if I've missed anything*

That's your life Steph and we're all jealous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Strem

Her house is right on the main road … imagine your average Ellon resident driving along the Auchnagatt road, glancing at the house and seeing some chunky wifie roaming about her driveway in the dark at 7am in a red swimming costume when it’s -3 and snowy outside. What must they think of her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26