Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Gutted for you and your family Roly 💚💚💚
I've been a mess all wknd he's been through so much lately and now this😔 and what does he do while we aw bawl our eyes oot? Goes to the pub for a pint before he leaves shouts awk I'm like a cat I've got nine lives nae cunts taking me oot till I say so 🙈 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 25

SwishSwing

VIP Member
I don't think anyone has a "problem" with her weight. It's her vile personality and general lying toad behaviour people can't stand.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Anyone remember in October when she went MENTAL because someone said she wasn’t a size 10-12. So to prove a point she poured herself into a size 12 Asda jeans that could well have been done with being sized up to a 16-18. I’m also bringing back the day size 10 Steph dressed in pleather and feathers last summer 😂
The best one was when she got the tape measure out and practically garrotted herself, holding her breath and having the tape measure that tight her fat was hanging over it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She looks like Miss Mann from Scary movie in those photos!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Spanor511

VIP Member
So much for her relationships being off social media. It’s killing her not being able to say anything yet.
I’m betting Harley has said he doesn’t want it on socials and she’ll be having a daily tantrum till he gives in and let’s her do a big moving in together soon… must be time for her new house?🤣🤣🤣🤣
Surely it must kill her it’s him again. And not some big good looking guy she always ends up in the comments of. But no. It’s wee Rylan. Wee arthritic Rylan and his packed lunch fetish. Boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Spanor511

VIP Member
Wonder if she’s fell out with Brendan at BPerfect and is now plotting to take him down with even shitier products.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jaybtee

VIP Member
ec0c66a8-cf61-42f1-97df-583f82031084.jpeg
Jeez some advert for mooslover aint she
This is the face rylan would have got telling him to come off all socials because women are slags and want to message him🤥🤥🤣

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Is she doing that cold water thing because she’s going to be selling them? I’ve seen lots of ads for them.
I thought was watching Greenpeace putting a orca back into the ocean.

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Vavs costume cost a tenner and a fivers worth is being chewed up by her vag 😬

oh and staph, theyll also remember you for being a vile, narcissistic, self centred piece of shit..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Spanor511

VIP Member
#JusticeforStevenSmith

Nasty Nana aka Diane the Mink and her daughter Mad Pam have been trying to get a young man the sack from his work simply for posting light hearted comedy videos on TikTok. A family of narcisstic bullies and minks.

Bit mortified it was my own thread title suggestion with the most likes 😫 thanks. #fanmeoff #pinch me

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22