Stephanie Vavron #32 Aberdeens Angelina Jolie.A selection of beige dishupdinner, wishing she was much thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following from last thread that’s a battery kiddie quad it only moves if you push throttle we had that exact quad when my boy was little. They are slower than walking speed 🫣 I don’t see him hurting himself on it other than banging his knees of the handlebars 😆
she Cut up and fed him food the other day. She’s no place letting him operate any kind of Quad.

Reactions: 7
She’s flying with KLM. Let’s hope there’s nothing to complain about with this airline. I flew with them to NY on my second trip and couldn’t fault them.
This trip is just for content and bragging. Nowt to brag about.

Reactions: 14
She’s flying with KLM. Let’s hope there’s nothing to complain about with this airline. I flew with them to NY on my second trip and couldn’t fault them.
This trip is just for content and bragging. Nowt to brag about.
It has nothing to do with treating Lilly or having mum and daughter time. She’s already said in this mornings video that max is away to Austria with his dad and she would have been stressed so she decided to take Lilly to New York. Again making it all about her. Also find it amazing that Petr has zero issues taking max away yet Steph greets constantly about how stressful it is to even take max anywhere in aberdeen.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It has nothing to do with treating Lilly or having mum and daughter time. She’s already said in this mornings video that max is away to Austria with his dad and she would have been stressed so she decided to take Lilly to New York. Again making it all about her. Also find it amazing that Petr has zero issues taking max away yet Steph greets constantly about how stressful it is to even take max anywhere in aberdeen.
100% this !!

wonder what will duck up as she always says something happens ! (Sure it does)
If Rylan turns up , she is the worst !!!!!

although Starting to think his account was hacked

old money bags will be skint after a few Starbucks out there .. going out with a bang before leaving pip mansion

Reactions: 12
Why would you take someone who supposedly doesn’t like crowds to New York?

Reactions: 21
Sorry? Where is she taking the daughter?

I don't think she mentioned it.

Nothing like advertising on the Internet your house will be empty for six days either.

So concerned for safety as always Vav.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sure I’m not the only one locally who knows exactly where she lives. If the house got broken into would she have a leg to stand on as she’s said when it’ll be empty?

Reactions: 10
I wish he’d stop pining after someone who was bloody awful to him on camera never mind in real life.
treated him like a skivvy, told everyone he was tit in bed and insinuated that he’d cheated on her.

He needs something, if it’s not an intervention then it’s a kick to the balls.
Don't think he owns a pair tbh! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if Lily will manage a smile whilst she’s in nyc or will her face be tripping her as usual?
Usual bragging from Vav, look at me I’m in NYC join the club Vav you’re not the only one that’s been 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she will say someone tried to break in her house when she's gone, just in time for the 6 month lease being up

Reactions: 22
Done New York at Christmas last year, amazing! Very expensive mind you, hope she has paid that £2k rent first 😏

Reactions: 11
I’m glad she never invested in all that snow gear for skiing in Austria with Petr that she was talking about a couple of months ago 😏 Anyone else wonder if that she’s the r meltdown was about. He said she could go with him then backed out and said no! You would think she’s the first fucker to go to New York!

Reactions: 13
She’s going to be even more of an insufferable bleep in New York isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s see if miss money bags paid for business class. You know she’s so rich 🤣🤣 if it’s business class she will be plastering it all over the place, if not it’s economy.

Reactions: 14
Yes I hope she has paid the rent cause it’s very expensive over there just now.
my thoughts on the Harley situation is he’s been desperate to get back with her cause he has designs on being an “influencer” but it’s not panned out so his next move was to go back with her. She’s led him on and made him think they might but won’t be cause she’ll have her sights on someone else and he’s realised he’s made the biggest fool of himself and came off tik tok for a while.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.