Stephanie Vavron #32 Aberdeens Angelina Jolie.A selection of beige dishupdinner, wishing she was much thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Lils doesn't have daddy issues she doesn't even know who her real daddy is to have issues with him 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Been to NY 3 times and was last there in the summer…… yep Vav it’s not only you that can go places. Only difference is I actually work a proper 12hr shift per day to pay for our luxuries and not con folk into buying c*** off TT, BPerfect etc

Reactions: 12
they will turn up no hotel booked … can’t wait to see what she fucks up this trip 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
they will turn up no hotel booked … can’t wait to see what she fucks up this trip 😂😂

I’m calling her not knowing they need an ESTA and having a last minute panic that they won’t be able to fly

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine making a tik tok about your son not liking to sleep in your bed !! Sad act !!
---
Wonder what’s going to happen on this trip them , who’s she’s going to slate off ? Airline ? Hotel ? Airport staff ? Nothing will be good enough for our big VAV , Beyoncé wannabe of Aberdeen , star in the making 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Merry Christmas, trolz. I kept checking in for updates yesterday, but nowt. Is Rylan going to pop up in a cart in Central Park, ring in hand do we think?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she ever not complain about the poor boy she's the only one who can change his bedtime behaviours.

Reactions: 7
My money is on it all being a con. They spilt up and Vav realised how much money she can make at this time of the year being part of a duo. They will reunite then spilt again once the money is gone. No way he would go back after being accused of cheating and anything else she has non directly accused him of.

and if I’m wrong and it’s nothing to do with money then he’s a bleeping gif! Needs to give his head a bleeping wobble, for his daughter’s sake.

Reactions: 11
My money is on it all being a con. They spilt up and Vav realised how much money she can make at this time of the year being part of a duo. They will reunite then spilt again once the money is gone. No way he would go back after being accused of cheating and anything else she has non directly accused him of.

and if I’m wrong and it’s nothing to do with money then he’s a bleeping gif! Needs to give his head a bleeping wobble, for his daughter’s sake.
1000% spot on

Reactions: 9
She’s 100 percent telling him to do this. Does she not understand everyone is laughing at them but especially him? It’s humiliating. Why are none of his friends or family stepping in and telling him to stop this?

Reactions: 20
This is all a bit strange isn’t it. They have been apart longer than they were together, she’s slagged him and family off, but now suddenly she’s the love of his life. Very odd.

Reactions: 15
This is all a bit strange isn’t it. They have been apart longer than they were together, she’s slagged him and family off, but now suddenly she’s the love of his life. Very odd.
It is really strange I've never known folk in their 30s to be so embarrassing I'm all for men showing their woman how much they love them and that, my mans a wee romantic but this is cringy as duck and they aren't even together 🤣 hes defo been telt to do this so it looks as tho he was desperate to get back with her

Reactions: 13
It is really strange I've never known folk in their 30s to be so embarrassing I'm all for men showing their woman how much they love them and that, my mans a wee romantic but this is cringy as duck and they aren't even together 🤣 hes defo been telt to do this so it looks as tho he was desperate to get back with her
Actually cringe on cringe 😬 merry Xmas rolly pal, me and crabbit chops totally going for it tonight...leftover pie in the oven 😋 and dancing to Stevie Wonder yaaay #pinchme

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All I can say is if he was my brother and she had slagged me off and done that to my brother all over social media I would NOT be acknowledging her existence. I am very good at holding a grudge especially when it involves family.

Reactions: 17
Actually cringe on cringe 😬 merry Xmas rolly pal, me and crabbit chops totally going for it tonight...leftover pie in the oven 😋 and dancing
---
Actually cringe on cringe 😬 merry Xmas rolly pal, me and crabbit chops totally going for it tonight...leftover pie in the oven 😋 and dancing to Stevie Wonder yaaay #pinchme
Merry Christmas Ma luv hope u and the family had a smashing day u and crabbit chops have a great night 💖 Mr roly is laying on couch sleeping off that bottle of Jack he had last nite 🤣 he still got up this morning and played battleship with the wee one lol. He will be delighted that I've lost my voice was a fkn nightmare trying to talk to 12 folk at dinner in a whisper what a day to lose my voice 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is a ploy to get engagement and views up,

they won’t be back together
---
They just need the money it’ll bring in

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.