Stephanie Vavron #32 Aberdeens Angelina Jolie.A selection of beige dishupdinner, wishing she was much thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you go to ny n back in 2 days? She never spends more than 2 days away from max

Reactions: 5
Just catching up from the past couple of days and oh man…Rylan what a sad little act you are. Those comments were so cringe, if the menopause wasn’t already drying me up then someone acting the way has would definitely do it 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has Rylan deleted TikTok? Slightly worried for the wetwipe!
Hopefully his family or friends have staged an intervention and demanded he stop making a Fanny of himself, and confiscated his devices for his own good.

Reactions: 22
I wish he’d stop pining after someone who was bloody awful to him on camera never mind in real life.
treated him like a skivvy, told everyone he was tit in bed and insinuated that he’d cheated on her.

He needs something, if it’s not an intervention then it’s a kick to the balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish he’d stop pining after someone who was bloody awful to him on camera never mind in real life.
treated him like a skivvy, told everyone he was tit in bed and insinuated that he’d cheated on her.

He needs something, if it’s not an intervention then it’s a kick to the balls.
Don’t think he’s got any balls😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can you go to ny n back in 2 days? She never spends more than 2 days away from max
I reckon they will either stay for NY or fly home over night on the 30th and get home in time for Hogmanay.

the excuse she will give for being away from Max this one and “only” time, yeah right, is that Lily needs some quality time with her as Max takes up alot of her time each day.

Reactions: 7
She’s maybe knocked the weeman back and he’s deleted TikTok as he’s made a right tot of himself 😂 imagine trying to get back with someone that your friends had nicknamed the lying king! Where is your self respect Stephen!! Wasn’t beefy bingo wings meant to be going away with Max and Petr after Christmas. I’m sure she said they were going away since they have such a good relationship now 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve came to the sure start solution that Harley was hacked and hacked by Vav !! Sad little 🐄 needed some attention !!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Think Wee Rylans period has started and he’s now got the fear.

you know that way when you’re an emotional nutcase for a few days beforehand then you’re absolutely relieved when it starts cos you realise you actually aren’t a psycho that needs a padded cell.
He’s fine. Just deciding what strength tampon he needs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’d say she’s defo hacked him and done this… or his pals
Have for a laugh

There’s no way it’s real

Reactions: 10
Following from last thread that’s a battery kiddie quad it only moves if you push throttle we had that exact quad when my boy was little. They are slower than walking speed 🫣 I don’t see him hurting himself on it other than banging his knees of the handlebars 😆

Reactions: 6
Following from last thread that’s a battery kiddie quad it only moves if you push throttle we had that exact quad when my boy was little. They are slower than walking speed 🫣 I don’t see him hurting himself on it other than banging his knees of the handlebars 😆
I wouldn’t be caring what kind of quad it is. Fancy being the owner of that house and seeing how it’s being treated inside! Jeez, hope they took a large deposit!

Reactions: 10
It looks like a lovely house and could be so homely. i see she briefly showed her daughter‘s (I think) room again, an absolute midden!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.