Stephanie Vavron #32 Aberdeens Angelina Jolie.A selection of beige dishupdinner, wishing she was much thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the most amazing women, aye 🙄.

Vavs defo bought one of those spells off Etsy and put this wee tadger under some sort of spell. She’s got to have done because this out of the blue icky behaviour is nothing short of bizzare. That clown will be lapping this up but it’s not a flex. I’d vomit if any guy acted like that toward me. I’m cringing for all those losers commenting like they’re about to buy a hat for their wedding. What a bunch of roasters. Especially you, Rachel.

Anyways merry Christmas my fellow tattlers 🎅🏽
I do hope he’s been hacked !! And he’s not actually for real !! 😳
---
Gosh his posts along with his turkey teeth smile give me the absolute BUKE ! The two of them absolutely as bad as each other , pair of plonkers !! 🤢 ! Absolute JOKE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
At this stage, How Rylan fathered a child has totally perplexed me.

His behaviour is that of a VL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m glad it’s bells wham bam Pam is wearing this year and not her mad clodhopping shoes, it’s less noise 😂 After all her daughter is in rented accommodation so there is a deposit to get back 😏 I’m away to crack open my red bull before this lot get up and family descends on us 😊 Have great day you filthy tattle animals ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sat up last night with my oldest having a wine as she's back from Uni, studying psychology and she brought up the Vav said she's a brilliant case study due to her multiple personalities 🤣🤣🤣🤣merry Xmas tattle witches 🎅😘❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
At this stage, How Rylan fathered a child has totally perplexed me.

His behaviour is that of a VL.
That’s what blows my mind. I can’t believe he has it in him. Imagine him in bed 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 pleating your hair. Big Vav must peg the life out the wee man.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Is he there yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣are the baby daddies on the driveway having a chat 🤣🤣is mad Pam got her lelli Kelly stompers on with bells on so many questions 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Merry Christmas you wonderful lot 🎅🏼♥
Merry Christmas ma luv 💓
---
Block me all ye want ya fkn banger cause I commented something he didn't like 🤣 I've got more than 1 account ✌ this Has all been orchestrated by them 2 sad bastards will he run to catch a flight to New York and propose 🤣 I'd die laughing 🤣
Screenshot_20231225-110432_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
You swear she has a gun to his head forcing him to write these pathetic comments. I’ve never seen anything like it in my life. New York after Christmas is a total anti climax. No thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was just coming to post that same screenshot 🤣 what a riddy he is my face hurts from all the cringing av done today 🤣
hope u and your wee family have a lovely Xmas aw it's the wee tayto babies first Xmas 🥰
---
Has that first videoalways been pinned?
His pinned videos were all his daughter until she got dumped for Vav, then back to the wee girl again so he's just done that recently! He gives me the vom 🤮

Reactions: 12
New York at Christmas. How original 😂 Been there done that and had the frostbite to prove it 😂 My sister asked me to play “Welcome to New York” by Taylor Swift on her phone and film her 🤮 So, I shouted “no way you wee fanny” and some guy turned and went “oh my god, you are a real scotch person from Scotlaaaannd!” 😂 To be fair it was just nice to know that the international language of being a fanny translated so well to the language USA, so Vav and miserable face “aren’t we Lils” should fit in fine 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I got my husband tickets for NYC and a gig there, flights, 5 star hotel in Times Square, the lot, for his birthday. Complete con by me because it was for me too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂😂 I just told the fam about Vav. My mum said “I hope she’s nae using LoganAir for any connecting flights” then my brother said “I hope she got some of they flight socks for her big legs cause they will swell even more on a long flight. By the time she gets off she will have legs like the elephant man” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😂😂 I just told the fam about Vav. My mum said “I hope she’s nae using LoganAir for any connecting flights” then my brother said “I hope she got some of they flight socks for her big legs cause they will swell even more on a long flight. By the time she gets off she will have legs like the elephant man” 😂😂

I was at Manchester airport with the kids yesterday to plane watch and kill some time. I was full on howling seeing a LoganAir plane and I couldn’t get the words out to explain it to my sister ahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.