Stephanie Vavron #31 Aberdeens Amber Heard.The XL Bully with thunder thighs,a history of lies & very many guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Rylan is on his way back to Steph, I hope her beauty therapist managed a triple slot for her to get her massive legs waxed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see she's bought wee Harley a motor for Xmas but she's letting Max have a shot on it...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She gave Max one of his presents today- that’s the price of some people’s mortgage 🤢 these influencers don’t have a bleeping clue- gross the money they spend.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She gave Max one of his presents today- that’s the price of some people’s mortgage 🤢 these influencers don’t have a bleeping clue- gross the money they spend.
She’s such a big chav giving Max a present on Christmas Eve. Can she not just wait like normal parents? Nope. Big beefy and Dirty Diane the leg opener already demolished a cheesecake ffs.

Rylan cruising in his hair dresser car, driving home for Christmas full volume.
Celection boxes for the kids, tubs of selebrations for her nana. They’ve got milky ways in for her to gum when she takes her teeth out.

he’s going to single handedly save Xmas as he’s brought an edible dessert 🍨

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she have the kid outside with no trousers on? That jumper he’s wearing is pjs ffs. She posted a TikTok yesterday showing it was snowing ffs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
He should have a helmet on those quads are dangerous they can flip over so easily

Reactions: 14
Look at this pathetic arse hole with the sad faces and praying hands. Just confirmed he’s trying to get the Christmas pudding back. Pair of absolute cringy twats the pair of them

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Already been planned ages ago for him
To appear on xmas day proposing

He should have a helmet on those quads are dangerous they can flip over so easily
I was away to say this I used to live on a farm and the amount of kids that got injured on quads was ridiculous, one of mine flipped it down a ditch but she had a helmet on which saved her life. She was 12 then not 3 🙈

Reactions: 11
I was away to say this I used to live on a farm and the amount of kids that got injured on quads was ridiculous, one of mine flipped it down a ditch but she had a helmet on which saved her life. She was 12 then not 3 🙈
They can be dangerous and as you say, even when they're ridden safely with protective gear you have to be careful and it can all go wrong in seconds. But Big Vag Vav doesn't even wear a seat belt so we're probably expecting too much sense from the old cow

Reactions: 14
I don’t think poor Max would even have the cognitive skills to operate that properly never mind safely.

My mind is blown at wee Rylans comments. He’s as desperate for TikTok fame and attention as her. Imagine that was your man in this day and age? Commenting on his TikTok about how he wants you back? The two of them are at it and it’s fake as duck. His pals need to kybosh him.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Surely his account has been hacked.. no 30yr old is that much of a sap surely?

I’d be mortified if any of my ex’s behaved like that 🤢

Rylan be riding that quad upto the window blasting out in her eyes on his phone

• Haha
I think a few of us called it! The break up is fake
---
Infact I would go as far to say the set up is fake . It's just a story line for them

I have a burn scar on my leg from one of those. I was in one when I was a teenager and came off it. My leg got caught underneath and got burned! It was agony and I still have a massive burn scar. Because of my mistake getting on one I must admit my kids never got anything like that. Hey, here’s a plot twist for Christmas at PIP mansion. It’s Nana that Rylan really misses being spoken to like tit by! He’s gonna come in like the Milk Tray man, sweep dirty Diane off her feet and steal her away from Steph’s step-granda 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.