Stephanie Vavron #31 Aberdeens Amber Heard.The XL Bully with thunder thighs,a history of lies & very many guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at this pathetic arse hole with the sad faces and praying hands. Just confirmed he’s trying to get the Christmas pudding back. Pair of absolute cringy twats the pair of them
he is even more pathetic than we all thought 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No no no I canny🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮 he is the definition of a walking talking Ick wit a brass neck u r rylan ya fkn walloper. If Mr roly behaved like that he would be heedbutted back to his maw and telt no to come near me ever again ill send yer weans to stand in the street waiting on visitation days I couldn't face looking at him ever again 🤣 this has defo been planned from those 2. We will have videos of them in matching pjs and fake in love videos. Away tae fk uz knew each other a cpl months

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was away to say this I used to live on a farm and the amount of kids that got injured on quads was ridiculous, one of mine flipped it down a ditch but she had a helmet on which saved her life. She was 12 then not 3 🙈
I wouldn’t have a 3 year old anywhere near them personally, where I live the race about on those petrol scooters on the roads, some of them are only 4 or 5 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
This is all going to backfire on her. Only the thickest of the Huns will believe this tit.

Reactions: 9
What about his daughter. Reminds me on my ex husband. Gets father duties over with then fucks off to whatever bird he was ploughing.

Reactions: 11
What about his daughter. Reminds me on my ex husband. Gets father duties over with then fucks off to whatever bird he was ploughing.
The fact he’s willingly wanting his daughter involved with Vav and her poison families speaks volumes. Being famous is all the wee man wants.

Reactions: 11
Am scarlet for him what an absolute wee fanny. I hope his pals tell him to fk off aswell. These 2 have defo planned this. Aw harley on Xmas eve you start posting that ur missing me then on Xmas day I'll record u turning up to pip mansion and we will be reunited for all the thick huns who will believe our shite

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m a lurker not a commenter on this thread but if this pans out like you all think it will be the biggest and most embarrassing event of 2023. The fact they even concocted this and thought it was a good idea. Dying and mortified for them. Hoping it’s not going to happen but….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On a live recently she was speaking about the rings she had been gifted and that the content she had planned for her ad had to be rethought. 100% he will appear tomorrow and the rings will feature

Reactions: 10
I’m howling at all your comments 😂😂 what an absolute brass neck wee river Rylan is . I’m affronted for them . Hope savage Nana gets on the brandy the morra & pulls some of her legendary pranks 🙈😭 big Pam stomping about the joint in her Lelli Kelly’s and big Vav swinging about like a Clubland reject those big thunder thighs wobbling to the beat . Absolute car crash of a family . Anyway Merry Christmas you bunch of tattle bastards , hope you all have a fantastic day 🌲🎅🏼 hope they put on the entertainment for us all tomorrow , bunch of complete freaks 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If this pans out like we think, then her huns really are thick as shot, and deserve to be fleeced 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been in bed for the last two days with tonsillitis (yes vav, genuinely unwell, no prancing about my kitchen making a tit of myself) wish I’d not thought to check tattle cause Rylan posting that shite has just knocked me sick again 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve been in bed for the last two days with tonsillitis (yes vav, genuinely unwell, no prancing about my kitchen making a tit of myself) wish I’d not thought to check tattle cause Rylan posting that shite has just knocked me sick again 🤢
If I didn't have such horrible ear ache I'd prob die laughing at the absolute tit show 😂 hope u feel better soon luv 💗 have a lovely Xmas

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If I didn't have such horrible ear ache I'd prob die laughing at the absolute tit show 😂 hope u feel better soon luv 💗 have a lovely Xmas
Hope you feel better soon too Rolly & all you tayto hoors have a cracking Christmas 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.