Stephanie Vavron #31 Aberdeens Amber Heard.The XL Bully with thunder thighs,a history of lies & very many guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harley's driving to Ellon with a Pandora ring in his pocket ready to film the proposal content for Christmas Day. He's already asked nana for permission

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lads, we need a new thread, but really just popping in to say merry Christmas, you wicked bunch of trolls. These threads and Staff have made me laugh so much this year. I’m primed for the Eastenders style content tomorrow and will be sneaking to the lav at my in-laws to check in between courses.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Big beefy not even acknowledging it. Pretending like she doesn’t know … then he turns up tomor
GET A bleeping GRIP !!
What is your life staf !! Like actually wtf

Reactions: 10
Nah I just can’t with his comments 🤢🤦‍♀️ she branded him a cheat, said he was in someone else’s DMs and also made a statement that he didn’t put her and her kids first and this absolute VAGINA is crying to strangers on tik tok that he’d drive all night to be with her. Ok Cindy lauper calm your arthritis arse down before you hurt yourself

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Nah I just can’t with his comments 🤢🤦‍♀️ she branded him a cheat, said he was in someone else’s DMs and also made a statement that he didn’t put her and her kids first and this absolute VAGINA is crying to strangers on tik tok that he’d drive all night to be with her. Ok Cindy lauper calm your arthritis arse down before you hurt yourself
omg 😂😂😂 away & spend Christmas with your daughter you absolute cabbage 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would he drive days to see her when he can just pop his phone on like the rest of us and watch her entire life

clatty cow had her full hoof out the other day for duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has he spent the time away learning spelling and grammar?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.