Stephanie Vavron #31 Aberdeens Amber Heard.The XL Bully with thunder thighs,a history of lies & very many guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a wet wipe he is 🤦‍♀️🤣 it's definitely about her or he's implying it is for views because he's approving comments, my pal commented and she can still see it and I cant, what a sad little life janet! 🤣

Zooming up to pip mansion in his hairdressers car to cook the Christmas dinner, oh what's big Nicole n the lovely Siobhan going to say about this!! 🙊

Reactions: 14
He deleted my comment so it’s definitely in the pipe line that the pair of them are meant to be together. Back together for Xmas. FUK OFF YOU SAD PATHETIC TWATS

• Wow
Reactions: 15
No way!!!!
someone on here said weeks ago they thought it was all fake and that their would be a big Christmas reunion
Mortified for the pair of them!

imagine u where seeing a guy, you did miss him he missed you kind of thing….THEN YOU OPEN TIKTOK AND HES POSTED QUOTES ABOUT HOW MUCH HES MISSED YOU 💀😂

• Haha
I don’t know which is worse

Option a - they did this all for content - basically shitinh on people ( including Aimee) who’s actually going through a break up , making people sad for her - putting there kids through this etc

Option b - he’s needing baxk with her after all she’s said and done
---
Tbh it’s prob optiona b - I mean she’s seemed happier and more Eratic these past 24 hours and she made that weird “ in a relationship comment”

Reactions: 10
No way!!!!
someone on here said weeks ago they thought it was all fake and that their would be a big Christmas reunion
Mortified for the pair of them!

imagine u where seeing a guy, you did miss him he missed you kind of thing….THEN YOU OPEN TIKTOK AND HES POSTED QUOTES ABOUT HOW MUCH HES MISSED YOU 💀😂
He’s a walking, talking ick. The cringiest ‘man’ I’ve came across on social media. If this is about her, his pals must be laughing at the state of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s a walking, talking ick. The cringiest ‘man’ I’ve came across on social media. If this is about her, his pals must be laughing at the state of him.
It has to be about her he wouldn’t be liking comments if it was about someone else. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if this was all a big bleeping storyline 😂😂😂
But if it’s not and they do get back together, how awkward for all his pals that where calling her out in his comments and him liking the comments… plus hes as gay as they come!
but she would rather a gay boyfriend than nae boyfriend 😂

• Haha
It’s all the comments “go get your girl” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤮🤮🤮

How weak … who wants a guy that posts pathetic tit like this ?
Really hope it’s not about her , she will no doubt be creaming herself … queue the GRWM “when he wants you back “ video

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It has to be about her he wouldn’t be liking comments if it was about someone else. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if this was all a big bleeping storyline 😂😂😂
But if it’s not and they do get back together, how awkward for all his pals that where calling her out in his comments and him liking the comments… plus hes as gay as they come!
but she would rather a gay boyfriend than nae boyfriend 😂
That’s it exactly. She’ll take anyone if it means not being alone. Even wee Rylan 🌈👨🏻‍🦰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His heatings broke and he's choaking for a heat in between they big thighs that's the only explanation

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Calling it now.

a love actually style reunion video. Harley, standing outside PIP mansion with hand written placards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
FFS Harley if this is about Vav then please DO NOT try and lift her to swing her round as part of your big TikTok reveal. Your arthritis couldn’t take the weight of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FFS Harley if this is about Vav then please DO NOT try and lift her to swing her round as part of your big TikTok reveal. Your arthritis couldn’t take the weight of her 😂
He'd snap like a spilled bag of twiglets at a nye party

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That pathetic duet with herself, blowing herself kisses what the actual 😂 how far she’s come haha don’t make me laugh she’s spent the whole of 2023 bibbling and greeting about one thing or another she’s been completely miserable and negative the whole year clapping back, crying into the camera, lying, creating drama 😂😂😂
As for Rylan he’s an absolute belter, what’s up with him not enough engagement on his tt pge, my protein not taken the bait and offered him a deal. Bet she welcomes him back with open arms cause she’s so desperate, the pair of them are a complete embarrassment and those poor children, Rylan out one minute then back in the next unbelievable

Reactions: 13
Bliddy knew it was all for show their split. Just wait until Xmas day and the door bell will ring with him holding a dozen red roses bent down on one knee proposing with the haribo ring 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.