Stephanie Vavron #30 Big Staf Varvashian-Charity Thief and piling on more Beef. Everything she does is tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved the varnish so much she went to a professional to get it and the other hideous nails she’d painted over replaced with freshly manicured red nails. Why do people fall for it and buy this shite
---
On the subject of the tt of lily’s bedroom it was an utter disgrace I’ve never seen such a state and I have 2 teenage daughters who aren’t the tidiest. They would never leave everything at their arse like that that’s just being a lazy wee witch. I’d be fuming if that was my property and she was renting it.
I would be fuming as well because I noticed she’s let Lily put a heap of posters on the wall as well. It’s not her house and she’s treating like her own.

Reactions: 10
I would be fuming as well because I noticed she’s let Lily put a heap of posters on the wall as well. It’s not her house and she’s treating like her own.
It’s just pure disrespect and shows her for the scheme Queen she is. No respect for other peoples property. She’s probably jealous she doesn’t own it so is quite happy to ruin it.

Reactions: 19
What is she waffling about this morning about inclusion?

And M was left unsupervised long enough to eat tin foil.. I can’t today! I have a child with PICA who ended up in A&E having poisoned themselves after I left the room for 30 seconds to get something. Do better Steph! It won’t be cute and funny when you’ve been in my situation I can assure you that
She laughed this off as something funny, but ingesting foil can be really dangerous, it can perforate your insides, including the bowel. It's not joke. Wee Max doesn't know any better but he should be supervised and things kept out of his reach.

Reactions: 10
Her latest tt, so glad she’s there to “educate” us, does she realise how condescending she actually sounds. I don’t have a child with autism but been round kiddies who skim and I don’t stare and I also don’t need “educating”.
I can’t believe she set up her phone on a Tesco shelf to film that as 2 people walked past. 1. I’d be furious if I was filmed walking past and posted on tt and 2. Those 2 blokes that walked past didn’t even glance Maxs way.
she’s reaching so hard for content at the moment it’s un real. She’s trying the eating disorder, the body positivity, now back to Maxs autism, dish up dinners. Allegedly 400k followers but her views, likes and comments are dropping by the day, she needs to face it she’s f*cked herself with her vile, arrogant attitude and the constant lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe she is tryin to educate the young girls that she wants to impress and relate to sooooo much

Max is just getting on doing his thing and she is there putting him on blast ! So much for protecting him

I would find it more worrying seeing a mum filming this

Reactions: 9
Her latest tt, so glad she’s there to “educate” us, does she realise how condescending she actually sounds. I don’t have a child with autism but been round kiddies who skim and I don’t stare and I also don’t need “educating”.
I can’t believe she set up her phone on a Tesco shelf to film that as 2 people walked past. 1. I’d be furious if I was filmed walking past and posted on tt and 2. Those 2 blokes that walked past didn’t even glance Maxs way.
she’s reaching so hard for content at the moment it’s un real. She’s trying the eating disorder, the body positivity, now back to Maxs autism, dish up dinners. Allegedly 400k followers but her views, likes and comments are dropping by the day, she needs to face it she’s f*cked herself with her vile, arrogant attitude and the constant lies.
*Stim

Reactions: 2
What a horrible cow of a woman! She's not arsed about educating anyone on autism when all her brand deals are rolling in, or the invites to events are keeping her busy!

Reactions: 12
No surprise she’s back on the Autism gravy train when the SEND reform has released their book and have done amazing this past wee while now she’s trying to jump back on. She’s so predictable it’s unreal. I see in her comments she’s saying she will be doing more “educational tts” for autism

What exactly did she educate her followers on in that video. We all no how he vocally stims he's heard in every video. All she's showing is how she's a tit mum and paps him on the iPad at every given opportunity. Why not have a visual shopping list and get him involved in the shopping that's what I did when my son was younger he's a dream to take into shops now 90% of the time and is quite liked by the ladies that work in our local supermarket. I'll say it again but there is activities on for asn kids in Aberdeen and surrounding and she can't be arsed taking him this will not help as he gets older.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What exactly did she educate her followers on in that video. We all no how he vocally stims he's heard in every video. All she's showing is how she's a tit mum and paps him on the iPad at every given opportunity. Why not have a visual shopping list and get him involved in the shopping that's what I did when my son was younger he's a dream to take into shops now 90% of the time and is quite liked by the ladies that work in our local supermarket. I'll say it again but there is activities on for asn kids in Aberdeen and surrounding and she can't be arsed taking him this will not help as he gets older.
The problem is she can’t face the parents. That’s why she doesn’t get involved with the nursery/school either.

She should be used to educate people on what not to do with children with ASN. Ignores him, shouts at him, but god forbid someone looks at him in Tasco.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She stopped all things max when she had a bf, now she’s back to max as it’s the only thing that she has got going on, what else can she actually post about? Apart from selling stuff she has literally nothing else in her life

Is her comments still being approved? Her likes and comments are shocking

She doesn’t want to help him, infact I think she wishes he would get worse. Have you seen the film The Act, it’s based off a true story. The Black Widow reminds me of the Mum Dee Dee.

She loves the attention that it brings her, hence doing nothing to help the poor kid.
When C died and the attention from that went, I think she’s been looking for ways to get it back ever since, along comes her cash cow Max.

She is the most vile calculated “woman” on TikTok.

Reactions: 17
Goes on about routine but doesn’t care about routine when she’s shagging wee Peter Pan in sheds. Has men in her house that she barely knows when her kids are there. Or when she’s papping him off to Pedro as soon as he’s on dry land. So unsettling for any child with autism. Let us educate you Beefy ya big Buffoon.

Reactions: 18
So she says at the start in all my videos you can hear max in the back ground, near the end she says that she can only do videos when he’s at nursery because he’s so loud. Which is it?
also none of that two men even looked in your direction but that was what you were aiming for.

Reactions: 11
So she says at the start in all my videos you can hear max in the back ground, near the end she says that she can only do videos when he’s at nursery because he’s so loud. Which is it?
also none of that two men even looked in your direction but that was what you were aiming for.
They were probably looking at her fat arse saying there’s that fat fish wife, half of Aberdeen have had a shot of.

• Haha
This new education on SEN children is 💯 because of that new book out.
The jealousy in her is real.
Also wonder was that the same book “what’s the story”/staff/nana” said a while back she was writing when they said she was doing a book.

Bet she’s frantically trying to get someone to give her a solo book deal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Nah. Honestly man. He’s always gave me the ick. But see now Rylan is selling stuff…he’s the definition of ‘yer da sells Avon’. Mortified. 🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If anyone’s looking in that situation it’s to wonder why some cows just patched her trolly right in the middle of the aisle

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.