Stephanie Vavron #30 Big Staf Varvashian-Charity Thief and piling on more Beef. Everything she does is tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'unpredictableness'.....

🤯

Miss Gordon was obviously a shite teacher.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is she waffling about this morning about inclusion?

And M was left unsupervised long enough to eat tin foil.. I can’t today! I have a child with PICA who ended up in A&E having poisoned themselves after I left the room for 30 seconds to get something. Do better Steph! It won’t be cute and funny when you’ve been in my situation I can assure you that

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Omg she’s jumping on the Pink Honey (almost said Love Honey😂) scandal 🤦🏽‍♀️. She really is struggling for content. Staff couldn’t even spell inclusivity never mind understand what it means. Banging on about everyone being equal which is rich coming from the fatphobic XL bulleeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she buying kettle bells surely that's an online fitness coach not life. I'm wondering if it'd the coach I signed up to early last year and she give me a boring meal plan and unrealistic work out plan I'm not knew to the fitness industry but fancied some accountability
I signed up to a a local one years ago. He had me eating that much I thought I was gonna be sick. I jacked it off for Scottish Slimmers instead 😂😂 I wanted to lose weight not train for the bleeping Olympics!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg she’s jumping on the Pink Honey (almost said Love Honey😂) scandal 🤦🏽‍♀️. She really is struggling for content. Staff couldn’t even spell inclusivity never mind understand what it means. Banging on about everyone being equal which is rich coming from the fatphobic XL bulleeeee.
How much inclusivity does she practice . Wonder how many black Asian or ethnic minority friends she has , or ever had in her life

Reactions: 11
This girl seems a bit unhinged. What do those discs in her sink do other than make it smell? Surely something that actually cleans them would be best.

Reactions: 7
What in the fecking word salad was that last video? Anyone any idea what she’s even talking about

Reactions: 7
Something that’s really making me laugh today is that when her and Harley broke up he dumped her, she would have had to go through all her content ideas and deleted a whole load of couple things that she’d been thinking about for months 😂😂😂

• Haha
Remember she took Max away for one night and he enjoyed being on his ipad in a wooden hut instead....she makes amazing memories 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kids are so innocent so she plasters hers all over TT , protects her shoes but not her son .. cool

No idea who Mel is , but is this beefys new thing gid content .. advocate for all

Yawn , those white pants won’t stay white long with all the dairy she has had lately
Also defo a filter used on that video

25 random strangers from the internet have saved the video of Max from this morning…these people that plaster their kids over social media it’s shocking 😢 do they have no clue where these pictures could end up?!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Harleys chicken legs in his new tiktok🤮🤮 how embarrassing hes selling stuff off the back of her she wil be fuuming

• Haha
Reactions: 5
25 random strangers from the internet have saved the video of Max from this morning…these people that plaster their kids over social media it’s shocking 😢 do they have no clue where these pictures could end up?!
Aimee used to get 500 odd saves on her videos of harper. I’d be concerned if my videos of my children were being saved but then again I don’t post any publicly

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Aimee used to get 500 odd saves on her videos of harper. I’d be concerned if my videos of my children were being saved but then again I don’t post any publicly
It's so worrying some of the American maw influencers have millions of saves what for? Totally worrying 😟

Reactions: 6
These essie nail polishes are the next new trend mark my words……: shut the fuk up Steph. It’s cheap tit nail varnish that bairns use.

Loved the varnish so much she went to a professional to get it and the other hideous nails she’d painted over replaced with freshly manicured red nails. Why do people fall for it and buy this shite
---
On the subject of the tt of lily’s bedroom it was an utter disgrace I’ve never seen such a state and I have 2 teenage daughters who aren’t the tidiest. They would never leave everything at their arse like that that’s just being a lazy wee witch. I’d be fuming if that was my property and she was renting it.

Reactions: 12
What is she waffling about this morning about inclusion?

And M was left unsupervised long enough to eat tin foil.. I can’t today! I have a child with PICA who ended up in A&E having poisoned themselves after I left the room for 30 seconds to get something. Do better Steph! It won’t be cute and funny when you’ve been in my situation I can assure you that
If god forbid that happens to M she’ll only come on and blame someone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.