Stephanie Vavron #30 Big Staf Varvashian-Charity Thief and piling on more Beef. Everything she does is tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone’s looking in that situation it’s to wonder why some cows just patched her trolly right in the middle of the aisle
Probably wondering why some big fat Northfield maw is filming herself in the frash froot aisle in Tasco.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she actually have to prop her phone up where the food is to make that video in Tesco 🙄😂 Ellon must wonder what’s hit it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen her clinging onto whatsherface with the green hair’s video. The only reason she has said something is because she tries her hardest to identify as plus size without actually admitting she is plus size and also neurodivergent with her paid diagnosis. Also, very interesting how she chose to talk off the back of that video but not any of the many women of colour who have spoken out. The only diversity she can understand is the diversity of lies that fall out of her trap. I’ve not forgotten her siding with Eden when she sang the N word in a comment section 👀. So let’s not pretend we care about diversity for ALL when you can’t understand basics of anti-racism, privileged princess and her crappy attempts of virtue signalling strike again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t want to help him, infact I think she wishes he would get worse. Have you seen the film The Act, it’s based off a true story. The Black Widow reminds me of the Mum Dee Dee.

She loves the attention that it brings her, hence doing nothing to help the poor kid.
When C died and the attention from that went, I think she’s been looking for ways to get it back ever since, along comes her cash cow Max.

She is the most vile calculated “woman” on TikTok.
I remember that and you're right. While I would never say stop any stims as it helps regulate asn children (I've a beautiful one ) his probably stimming harder as he's not doing anything such as soft play trampoline etc. I bet he's not that loud in school as he's got structure. Hes loud people will look those two guys did not bat an eye lid and if people are staring it's cos you've put Ur phone in the onions to film 🙄

I know she thinks she looks sexy, but she just looks like a hard faced bleep.

Yeah because we all have a face full of makeup and perfectly straightened hair to go to bed. Dick

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I know she thinks she looks sexy, but she just looks like a hard faced bleep.

Yeah because we all have a face full of makeup and perfectly straightened hair to go to bed. Dick
The necklace is giving Louis Vuitton off Saramart, it’s tarnished so badly and looks like it’s tarnished on her neck too.

Reactions: 11
Who buys their teenager a cream jacket for school? My kids would get sent home to get one a black one as that's their school colour

Reactions: 8
Who buys their teenager a cream jacket for school? My kids would get sent home to get one a black one as that's their school colour
Itcwas the same at our school and i never understand why schools insist on dark winter coats when the kids journey morn or night can be in the dark so i questioned our school over this, did a parent survey and then put it to the governers and was instrumental in changing school policy on winter coats sfter 2 years it took, and the school
Also now provides reflected clothing tape free to parents who want to use it

Reactions: 8
Itcwas the same at our school and i never understand why schools insist on dark winter coats when the kids journey morn or night can be in the dark so i questioned our school over this, did a parent survey and then put it to the governers and was instrumental in changing school policy on winter coats sfter 2 years it took, and the school
Also now provides reflected clothing tape free to parents who want to use it
Totally agree with you there n it does make good sense but aren't we lils is dropped off n picked up every day n fanny is probably one of those parents who demands to be allowed into school grounds for drop off n pick up

Reactions: 3
Lovely big grease mark on the puma jumper. Wash your hands after you've shovelled food into your mouth ya midden🤮
She’s just a woman who doesn’t have to worry about keeping clothes clean, when she gets them for free

I remember that and you're right. While I would never say stop any stims as it helps regulate asn children (I've a beautiful one ) his probably stimming harder as he's not doing anything such as soft play trampoline etc. I bet he's not that loud in school as he's got structure. Hes loud people will look those two guys did not bat an eye lid and if people are staring it's cos you've put Ur phone in the onions to film 🙄
She doesn't implement a sensory diet for him .if she did , she would notice a huge difference in him

Reactions: 3
I love how her and Aimless absolutely hate Matty P and send their Huns over to him and all he does is speak 100 percent truth and facts about the pair of desperate old slappers.

Im normally more of a reader than a contributor… but had to log on to see what you guys thought of this in the comments of her GRWM this morning.
Next victim?

IMG_6645.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.