Stephanie Vavron #30 Big Staf Varvashian-Charity Thief and piling on more Beef. Everything she does is tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the type of fucker who clears a plate then goes “I didn’t enjoy that” 🙄 Cramming food in her mouth like there is no tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to teach her daughter to be more respectful to other people's property since its not her home she's leaving a mess is it!
I agree we have a rental property and if I did an inspection and it looked like that I’d be fuming. It’s not just the clothes there were dirty cups and glasses lying about and the make up all over the bathroom. It’s not untidy it’s dirty.

Yes cleaning her room once a week is nice but I’d be more concerned that in the space of 7 days it looks like that. She’s maybe going through some stuff and needs to talk.. Oh wait she is because Steph frequently discusses the poor lassies mental health all over the internet

I see Aimee’s maw has a TikTok account now. Could you imagine the carnage if Mad Pam got one and came on defending Beefy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see Aimee’s maw has a TikTok account now. Could you imagine the carnage if Mad Pam got one and came on defending Beefy 🤣🤣
Aww man the hat and the bin bag jackets, if Aimless maws doing it Mad Pam is defo enough route with her big Lelli Kelly stompers talking about how her repulsive daughter doesn't deserve the hate....Staffff you need to buy mad pam a hat for her Xmas for content

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eating disorder fucked off again
How many times did she say it was a pancake roll and then say she had no idea what this big thing was

Staf 400k folk who think your a proper fanny

Bet she hasn’t even washed today

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe for one minute that anybody from Ellon was messaging her with recommendations of what to order from the Chinese 😂

Everyone I know from there thinks she’s a twit

Goes online preaching about getting a life coach and how dedicated she’s going to be and she’s going 110%. Then comes online with a Chinese because she’s been busy.
I give it 2 weeks before the excuses roll in about how unattainable the plan is with her busy busy life.
Also- the bedroom. Nah! The level of disrespect and selfishness. I know teens are messy and lazy but she clesrky has too much stuff if she can’t look after it. She’s spoilt.

Someone commented earlier she's close to 400k don't know how far off she was but I can bet ya she bought the followers so she could make a video saying thanks 400k people. 🙄 yer lucky if 40 people actually like ye ya twit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean there’s like 2 takeaways in Ellon nae much to choose from. Also no one with an eating disorder would go online, stuff their face and mount their plate so high with food.

Reactions: 10
Someone commented earlier she's close to 400k don't know how far off she was but I can bet ya she bought the followers so she could make a video saying thanks 400k people. 🙄 yer lucky if 40 people actually like ye ya twit
Where have you gone on tik tok missy can't find you 😞

Reactions: 4
I get kids are all different on the spectrum but with Steph I think she is very lazy and wants everything else to parent for her, my son relied on a dummy and bottle sooo much and in the end I cold
The simple fact of the matter is, whether her parenting of Max and how she deals with his condition is right or wrong, the poor boy shouldn't be splashed all over social media for anyone to even know. That sweet boy's entire life and medical history is being sold to strangers online. It's abhorrent.
100% and then he is scrutinised because his mothers job involves him and sister being Props . There isn't another job where I can think of that you would continue to do . That's drives you to

revert back to your eating disorder
Contemplate suicide
Effect your emotional and mental health on a daily basis.
She chooses to be online yet the
Goes online preaching about getting a life coach and how dedicated she’s going to be and she’s going 110%. Then comes online with a Chinese because she’s been busy.
I give it 2 weeks before the excuses roll in about how unattainable the plan is with her busy busy life.
Also- the bedroom. Nah! The level of disrespect and selfishness. I know teens are messy and lazy but she clesrky has too much stuff if she can’t look after it. She’s spoilt.
Agreed

Reactions: 5
. There isn't another job where I can think of that you would continue to do . That's drives you to

revert back to your eating disorder
Contemplate suicide
Effect your emotional and mental health on a daily basis.
She chooses to be online yet the

Agreed

Couldn’t agree more !!! Most people would quit

But she hasn’t cause it’s all made up bullshit
A life coach or whatever she is getting won’t help really cause she won’t be honest with them
Prob try it on with them no doubt

Desperate cow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she always yawn so much in videos , it’s either yawing, side eye or filling her face with food 🥴 !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she buying kettle bells surely that's an online fitness coach not life. I'm wondering if it'd the coach I signed up to early last year and she give me a boring meal plan and unrealistic work out plan I'm not knew to the fitness industry but fancied some accountability

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.