Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can she never post a tiktok without multiple spelling mistakes 😂 supposed to be her job but never proof reads it before posting, big beefy fingers. Same with him, still using women instead of woman 🙃
This is why I think there’s no way the Mrs Morley account is Steph because Mrs Morley is far too literate and articulate 😂

Reactions: 5
£65 for an advent calendar for some spices, duck off 😂
---
This is why I think there’s no way the Mrs Morley account is Steph because Mrs Morley is far too literate and articulate 😂
i never thought about it like that. See when you were part of the Gossgal era on here (old scottish tiktok threads) then you get suspicious a lot on here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Arrives back at weekend to find a new dad and yet another broken promise from mum with the same crappy room not done up as promised
Is poor Lily arriving home at the weekend to step daddy #No6 babysitting her ?!? Honestly wild ! Put your kids first and stop telling so much lies you witch !!

Reactions: 5
@Spanor511 and you called it, just spices advent Callander 🫣😂😂😂😂

think it’s just £65… duck off😂 for spices in an advent Callander! Do you think these Companies say let’s see how daft her followers are 😂😂😂😂😂
Knew it. Poor wee Rylan going to be tormented aw the way up to Christmas with these spices.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely buzzing for my advent calendar with the avocado seasoning, and a leetle something-something to pep up my bolognese - you lot need to do better.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s this shite I’ve just seen on tik tok that Stephs Huns saying she’s going on big brother???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let's face it, the second a muscly tanned tattooed man comes near her she'll be shagging him and cheating on poor River Rylan. The lassie has zero morals and a history of cheating - maybe we will have another paternity scandal?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Apologies, I’m new to this thread, who is Roma?
An annoying bleep from Falkirk. Just sells stuff and screams made up lies and scenarios into the camera. Her content is incredibly boring. Her son has a fridge in his room. That’s about as exciting as it gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s exactly the sort of person to go on Big Brother! Is this the top secret venture 😂
It would make my year. Honestly. She won’t do it now, even if she was considering it, after that backlash from one article in The Sun about her reputation. Imagine the boos she would get.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the “use my code for an exclusive 15% off”. Is that the same exclusive code Sevda has 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No way! I was just making this and seen your comment! Iam dead!!!!
Pahahaahahahah love that , great minds & all that 🤣🤣 x
---
@Lyndsay55 omg look at this , just went for a wee look on tik tok and the exposing page has posted this 😂😂😂
---
Remember I was saying about this a few weeks ago , one of the women that was to get it done was so excited . Done a video getting ready to go that morning and then absolutely nothing !! So weird x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She is the funniest out the lot of them… even her mum is a bliddy bizy mum!

I think she def thinks the person that has msg her something about her boy is VAV… wouldn’t put it past her we all know how vile she is
Is that the Nana?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.