Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit !!!! As if things couldn’t get any worse for her , if that’s true that is absolutely disgusting 😡😡
God I hope thats not true. Not for her sake but for the sake of his family. They've been through too much with her and its being brought up again now. While I'm sure on one hand they're happy (of sorts) to see her get her comeuppance, it can't be nice seeing their sons name dragged into it constantly.

That being said, I cannot bloody stress enough how disgusting it is her having a new man as good as living with them already and having only met him once before he was in their home. She simply cannot think that is normal.

Her poor daughter coming back from a two week holiday and he's as good as moved in.

Also, when is it she'll be doing her exams or picking subjects? I was thinking about Vavs comment about being willing to move away and how she'd consider it and stuff. It got me thinking about a friend who was dating someone long distance and they discussed living together "but it won't be for x years because oldest child has exams and we want them to do them at the school they're attending now, we'll consider moving after that". Has Vav taken that into consideration or are her only thoughts whether moving would work out for the wee boy*?

* and by wee boy I mean her son not River Ryland.

Reactions: 9
Sorry I’m late to the party… is her husband who died either of the children’s father?

Reactions: 1
Sorry I’m late to the party… is her husband who died either of the children’s father?
No.

The ones we publicly know about are...

The daughters birth father.
The man she claimed was her daughters birth father.
Her first husband.
Her first husbands best friend.
Greg the Dolphin.
Big bad Bald Barrie.
Her second husband, who she married after six months and father of her son.
Justice for Churchy.
River Ryland.

All of these men have been involved in her children's lives. These are the ones known because SHE'S POSTED ABOUT THEM on social media. There may be others but these are the ones she's publicly spoken about so No-one has gone searching and made stuff up.

• Haha
Jsut watched her dish uo dinner video

1- those extensions are awful the worst she’s hand there’s no blend - with extensions if there done right and decent you shouldn’t see the real hair / long hair

2- going to watch a fight but don’t like fighting lol

3- stag and bear stuff looks nice hope people don’t boy caught it cause she’s associated with it

(4- loves to help small business

Where’s Tom jewel and that lashes place she did

Who’s having your kids when your away STAFF- will lily not just be home?

Reactions: 8
Holy tit !!!! As if things couldn’t get any worse for her , if that’s true that is absolutely disgusting 😡😡
At this point, nothing would shock me with her behaviour. Its very clear she is a selfish nasty piece of work.
---
God I hope thats not true. Not for her sake but for the sake of his family. They've been through too much with her and its being brought up again now. While I'm sure on one hand they're happy (of sorts) to see her get her comeuppance, it can't be nice seeing their sons name dragged into it constantly.

That being said, I cannot bloody stress enough how disgusting it is her having a new man as good as living with them already and having only met him once before he was in their home. She simply cannot think that is normal.

Her poor daughter coming back from a two week holiday and he's as good as moved in.

Also, when is it she'll be doing her exams or picking subjects? I was thinking about Vavs comment about being willing to move away and how she'd consider it and stuff. It got me thinking about a friend who was dating someone long distance and they discussed living together "but it won't be for x years because oldest child has exams and we want them to do them at the school they're attending now, we'll consider moving after that". Has Vav taken that into consideration or are her only thoughts whether moving would work out for the wee boy*?

* and by wee boy I mean her son not River Ryland.
of course she wouldn’t consider how it would impact any of her children if she moved away, just like her on/off bestie Aimee, its all about her feelings first.

What these pair of halfwits (Staf & Aimee) haven’t even considered is, these new men may seem all loving & the best thing ever but how long have they been watching them? Watching how desperate they are for a man? Both these men have been in their kids homes within a couple of weeks within meeting them. How do they know they are not a danger to their kids? Having kids of their own means nothing. Love bombing to lure them in, practically moved into their houses around their kids. Its disgusting behaviour from them both.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh, there's big Beefy all of a sudden thinking twice about what she shares on line cos of her 'ADHD' and her bliddy impulsiveness. Bit bleeping late for that hen. And an eating disorder? Where'd that come fae, that's a new one? Don't recall her ever having one of those, I could be wrong....Shame she didn't apply that logic to introducing a guy she's known five minutes to her kids, swanning about her home in his wee River Island boxers pleating her hair eh? Get fucked Staf.

Reactions: 14
It’s shocking that Lilly is home this weekend and instead of turning down London to spend time with her daughter shes buggering off because she needs a break.

Reactions: 11
After seeing Aimee’s man be exposed I’m surprised Vav wants to meet up with them, Rylan next to Dave will actually look like a primary school kid who’s going uniform shopping next week

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she’s not gonna share trolls
Not gonna share her stuff going on
Less sharing if her kids

So what is her content gonna be lol

Reactions: 8
It’s shocking that Lilly is home this weekend and instead of turning down London to spend time with her daughter shes buggering off because she needs a break.
because she is a selfish boot! Her feelings above everyone else’s!
---
So last weekend when she was on a manic mission to dox us all….fast forward not even a week & she doesn't give a duck 🤔 no bother Beefy, enjoy London while u still frantically scroll Tattle 😏 remember when she said before she was pulling Max back because her platform had grown blah blah blah, that lasted about a day & he was back again. She can’t hold her own pish so all this, i can’t tell you everything will last the same length of time. Rocket 🚀

Reactions: 10
I see she’s only sold 180 of her Voudz hair boxes, didn’t break any records with that one Vav. 367k followers and can only shift 180 boxes!!

Reactions: 12
I always think these boxes are a weird thing to sell. I can imagine some people might like a makeup/skincare one as a bit of a treat but they’re not something most people get on the regular surely? I have really reactive skin so never buy anything without trying it, and while with some of them (in general, like the Sunday Times and Grazia ones, not specifically these) I might fancy a product there tends to be a load of stuff I would end up giving away.

If I was going to flog something online I would want it to be a thing that people use regularly/run out of/repurchase!

Reactions: 5
Her hand gestures are getting just as bad as aimeeless !

Awww baby boy buying the wrong Milk, he got in trouble for that one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪

• Haha
I always think these boxes are a weird thing to sell. I can imagine some people might like a makeup/skincare one as a bit of a treat but they’re not something most people get on the regular surely? I have really reactive skin so never buy anything without trying it, and while with some of them (in general, like the Sunday Times and Grazia ones, not specifically these) I might fancy a product there tends to be a load of stuff I would end up giving away.

If I was going to flog something online I would want it to be a thing that people use regularly/run out of/repurchase!
They're only good if u get a couple of decent products that are worth more than the box, the one she advertised with the iconic spray looked decent. Obv won't be buying it through her link 🤭😂 but I like them for wee extras at Xmas for my teens.

Reactions: 6
St staf helping out the small businesses grow ! Get to Fuk you patronising cow !! You ain’t helping tit grow ! You can’t even shift your shite boxes !

so goes to a fight but doesn’t like fighting ? Of course max ditched for Rylan !

and yeah what’s with her hair ?? Looks bad at back

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.