Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is poor Lily arriving home at the weekend to step daddy #No6 babysitting her ?!? Honestly wild ! Put your kids first and stop telling so much lies you witch !!

Reactions: 5
If you were that happy and secure then you wouldn’t feel the need to. It does actually show her mentality I mean who is interested in 2 grown adults eating each others face 🤢🤢. She will do her utmost to keep him away from his daughter as that is how spiteful she is. Now as much as I don’t have much time for Aimee she has got herself a real man that does not pass of gay vibes. Nothing wrong in being gay or bisexual just own it. I think she’s def trying to make it big like the larger creators but her content is uttter crap
she should take a leaf out Kerri Romas book, she has nothing about her relationship on tiktok & has the odd photo of him on insta, she is quite clearly content in her relationship that she doesn’t need validation from stranger's on the internet.

Reactions: 11
If you were that happy and secure then you wouldn’t feel the need to. It does actually show her mentality I mean who is interested in 2 grown adults eating each others face 🤢🤢. She will do her utmost to keep him away from his daughter as that is how spiteful she is. Now as much as I don’t have much time for Aimee she has got herself a real man that does not pass of gay vibes. Nothing wrong in being gay or bisexual just own it. I think she’s def trying to make it big like the larger creators but her content is uttter crap
reckons they're the north east's Eden and Lloyd, but less Wagamamas and Zaras, they'll be getting 10 chihuahuas next and doing their own crappy podcast with guests mad Pam and Nana :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve zero time for Aimee and her drama either but I think it’s hilarious she’s pulled a ‘real man’ out the bag just when Vav has unveiled her wee baby Rylan 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

• Haha
I’ve zero time for Aimee and her drama either but I think it’s hilarious she’s pulled a ‘real man’ out the bag just when Vav has unveiled her wee baby Rylan 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Vavs just grabbed the first guy on tinder that was brave enough to take a run at her 😂

• Haha
She doesn’t get a lot of likes or views now… I think all her views is just everyone laughing! Big large and In charge no more lol

• Haha
I cannot wait to this London trip. Wee Rylan is going to look even more ridiculous than usual compared to Aimee’s man who is defo Vavs type. They will have nothing in common, big z Dave 2 and wee Rylan. Aimee’s revenge for the pink dress. Big Vav is going to feel like his auld maw.
Dave looks like little Rylans dad.

• Haha
She doesn’t get a lot of likes or views now… I think all her views is just everyone laughing! Big large and In charge no more lol
this is what these cunts and all the hunz just cannae grasp - it's in nae way jealousy, it's absolutely fuckin hilarious :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Two people who are insanely in love with each other do not require the likes and validation of strangers. So consumed by social media, truly Black Mirror times.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think they have even went for drinks, cinema, (a restaurant without nana macaroni) proper wee dates… but who am I to judge I’m sure none of us here have been fed cat food by our partners, have videos recording our every moves, slow mo kissing etc!

I’m actually howling thinking about that… what a weird couple

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think they have even went for drinks, cinema, (a restaurant without nana macaroni) proper wee dates… but who am I to judge I’m sure none of us here have been fed cat food by our partners, have videos recording our every moves, slow mo kissing etc!

I’m actually howling thinking about that… what weird couple
She’ll not go out without mad old Diane to back her up. As someone said earlier, she acts the big woman on these videos but would tit her large size 16 pants if called out on her antics in the pub.

Reactions: 7
Its going to be hilarious this weekend when they are all in London together 😂 doubt we will catch Dave making tiktoks at the hotel buffet breakfast like Rylan does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They will have one of they wee baby slings for wee river Rylan, all three of them taken shots each carrying him about london cause his wee legs will be sore! Then big vav will have him up on her shoulders to get a view of the fight

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m no too fond of Aimee either but I’m loving the fact she’s got one up on Vav in the boyfriend stakes after Vav & Roma being nasty about her . Love seeing a wee bit of karma in motion 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Why can she never post a tiktok without multiple spelling mistakes 😂 supposed to be her job but never proof reads it before posting, big beefy fingers. Same with him, still using women instead of woman 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
They will have one of they wee baby slings for wee river Rylan, all three of them taken shots each carrying him about london cause his wee legs will be sore! Then big vav will have him up on her shoulders to get a view of the fight
Stopppppppp I’m actually howling at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 , 3 half wits and a baby long awaited sequel to three men and a baby 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m no too fond of Aimee either but I’m loving the fact she’s got one up on Vav in the boyfriend stakes after Vav & Roma being nasty about her . Love seeing a wee bit of karma in motion 😂😂
Have we seen Amy s man yet?

Reactions: 3
Its going to be hilarious this weekend when they are all in London together 😂 doubt we will catch Dave making tiktoks at the hotel buffet breakfast like Rylan does 😂
Vav will backtrack now and not be with Aimee as much. Infact I think it’s only Aimee that’s mentioned it. The hilarity seeing the four of them together. Like a wee birthday treat for Rylan from his parents and auld auntie.

• Haha
@Spanor511 and you called it, just spices advent Callander 🫣😂😂😂😂

think it’s just £65… duck off😂 for spices in an advent Callander! Do you think these Companies say let’s see how daft her followers are 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.