Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to see how she would justify all her actions. I mean there must be a reasonable explanation as to why she opened her legs for her dead husbands best mate. Silly us

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Parking my tired non clad mooslover butt here, just came back from tasco, needed Nutella and frash froot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot wait to this London trip. Wee Rylan is going to look even more ridiculous than usual compared to Aimee’s man who is defo Vavs type. They will have nothing in common, big z Dave 2 and wee Rylan. Aimee’s revenge for the pink dress. Big Vav is going to feel like his auld maw.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys I thought you’d all be gone I’m shooketh I thought you’d all be driven out by stiffanny

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry I’m late to the party… is her husband who died either of the children’s father?
nope
No.

The ones we publicly know about are...

The daughters birth father.
The man she claimed was her daughters birth father.
Her first husband.
Her first husbands best friend.
Greg the Dolphin.
Big bad Bald Barrie.
Her second husband, who she married after six months and father of her son.
Justice for Churchy.
River Ryland.

All of these men have been involved in her children's lives. These are the ones known because SHE'S POSTED ABOUT THEM on social media. There may be others but these are the ones she's publicly spoken about so No-one has gone searching and made stuff up.
desperate , she can’t function without a man. A selfish individual thinks they are above everybody else. She wouldn’t dare say anything to your face though.

Reactions: 5
It’s the fact she’s openly admitted to posting these videos to make people watch them and see how happy she is 🤣🤣🤣 she’s OBSESSED with other people thinking she’s happy. When in reality everyone is laughing at her. And duck off mad Diane, nobody gives a tit about you or your love life ya mad old crank.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot wait to this London trip. Wee Rylan is going to look even more ridiculous than usual compared to Aimee’s man who is defo Vavs type. They will have nothing in common, big z Dave 2 and wee Rylan. Aimee’s revenge for the pink dress. Big Vav is going to feel like his auld maw.
ah reckon Beefy will be trying to minimise all contact with Brainless, her video stated she was excited to be meeting other 'creators'. She'll have seen Big Dave and thought she'd just lost a speedboat on Bullseye - 'HERE'S WHAT YOU COULD'VE WON!' - instead she's got dweeby Harley who can pleat hair :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
it’s hilarious that she posts so much tit about him
She is such a wee lassie ! Bet Lilly wouldn’t even post tit like this ..

he will get fed up with her tit sooner or later .. what guy after 3 weeks wants to deal with narc breakdowns
Which are prob over dramatised to get him there

Reactions: 8
ah reckon Beefy will be trying to minimise all contact with Brainless, her video stated she was excited to be meeting other 'creators'. She'll have seen Big Dave and thought she'd just lost a speedboat on Bullseye - 'HERE'S WHAT YOU COULD'VE WON!' - instead she's got dweeby Harley who can pleat hair :ROFLMAO:
And buys the wrong milk as he’s not quite mastered long words yet

• Haha

he will get fed up with her tit sooner or later .. what guy after 3 weeks wants to deal with narc breakdowns
He seems just as bad as her tbh, match made in heaven for them!

If you were that happy and secure then you wouldn’t feel the need to. It does actually show her mentality I mean who is interested in 2 grown adults eating each others face 🤢🤢. She will do her utmost to keep him away from his daughter as that is how spiteful she is. Now as much as I don’t have much time for Aimee she has got herself a real man that does not pass of gay vibes. Nothing wrong in being gay or bisexual just own it. I think she’s def trying to make it big like the larger creators but her content is uttter crap

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.