Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember you are a fantastic mammy, people aspire to be a mammy like you ❤
Awww thanks evie ma luv that's so kind. I'm doing the best I can. Av had a crappy few days tbh my disability has been kicking my ass but my kids come first so got no choice but to carry on 🙂
---
I'm pretty sure she done the same last week put up a greetin post then next thing Rylan appeared and stayed a few days. Fkn disgusting if he runs to her he's got a daughter he should be spending time with not being at stafs beck and call!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She defo wants Rylan to come running ! Prob saw he liked some other girls post or started following someone new and she is freaking out about and using the whole troll thing instead to get him running
She defo has issues that is fact ! But she is such a poor me narc she won’t do anything to fix it herself

She won’t delete the app cause it’s all about Rylan and not really the trolls - fud

Reactions: 10
Awww here she’s back with her and max and the words of the song… from this day on I won’t let anything come between us, il be there every day bla bla… funny that 3 hours ago she was saying she is going to end up killing herself and leaving her kids…

• Haha
Awww here she’s back with her and max and the words of the song… from this day on I won’t let anything come between us, il be there every day bla bla… funny that 3 hours ago she was saying she is going to end up killing herself and leaving her kids…
I'm actually so bored of her antics it's like rinse and repeat 😴

Reactions: 9
I'm actually so bored of her antics it's like rinse and repeat 😴
Same, she’s next page of the book! Boss witch will be back in the morning 😏😏😏😏

only like 5000 likes on her suicide tiktok
Aimee has a dish up dinner posted only an hour ago with 5000 likes already… what does that tell you??? Everyone is getting bored of her now yadayada 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s being called out, she can’t stand the heat. She’s put herself in this position by acting like she’s holier than thou, when it’s pretty bloody obvious that she’s anything but.

I think there’s a lot worse to come out about her too.

The bigger you are, the harder you fall Beefy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She has been taking tips from The Bush hasn’t she? 😂
It’s like text book Bush from Monday night. Fake greeting about Z, when it’s usually threatening self harm or suicide to get Louise back. I’ve said it time and time again, she’s Aberdeens Rosie Bush, only difference is she has rinsed rich men and has a bought house.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
her baiting never had the effect she hoped so just carry on like nothing happened 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’ll maybe take the post down once Rylan shows up

Shame on her mum and nana for not having words , this post doesn’t need to be online !

her baiting never had the effect she hoped so just carry on like nothing happened 😏
Wee Rylan will be speeding as fast as his wee clapped out Audi A1 will let him right up that A90. Keep his big maw happy.

• Haha
Wee Rylan will be speeding as fast as his wee clapped out Audi A1 will let him right up that A90. Keep his big maw happy.
He will be straight up tomorrow to pleat her hair and make it all better 🙃

• Haha
Again hippyma just posted the most accurate response to Stephs pitty post
She speaks so eloquently when she's making her points. Doesn't trip herself up on her words and speaks properly. Clearly educated in her topics and what she's trying to get across.

Then you have Vav, tripping herself up on her lies and whatever she thinks she needs to say to get herself out of situations. Using words incorrectly, spelling them incorrectly and just sounding like she doesn't have a clue.

Admittedly I wasn't massively keen on HAHM or Ranting Ma when this all kicked off (or RM before then, she was a bit loud and in your face for my taste), as it seemed a bit "where have they come from" but actually as its all progressed and they've posted more, the receipts and done it from their own accounts etc I'm actually enjoying watching their content and think they seem quite sound actually.

That being said. Vav is still a boot.

Reactions: 12
HAHM has hit the nail on the end

but here’s what a think for what’s it worth
Even if she takes accountability and apologies for the stuff folk are nae happy we

will it even be sincere at this point?
Like it’s like a

your only saying sorry cause you have to kinds thing

HAHM has hit the nail on the end

but here’s what a think for what’s it worth
Even if she takes accountability and apologies for the stuff folk are nae happy we

will it even be sincere at this point?
Like it’s like a

your only saying sorry cause you have to kinds thing
It’s never going to happen! She wouldn’t! She doesn’t think half the stuff she done is wrong. Her and her mum still trying to justify what she done to cammy, her mum was like cammys mum has her own special place to go to.. yeah cause your daughter left her no choice!

• Heart
Side note - anyone follow Perrie.sian

anywho shehad a party last night with in the style and befurfevt was on the sign

you’d think there biggest sales gal would have been invited ?!

Reactions: 1
It’s never going to happen! She wouldn’t! She doesn’t think half the stuff she done is wrong. Her and her mum still trying to justify what she done to cammy, her mum was like cammys mum has her own special place to go to.. yeah cause your daughter left her no choice!
I think about poor Cammys mum all the time. She has more strength than she knows. I would be in jail. So much respect for her and her family’s dignified response to Vavron since Cammy died. I would have flipped.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.