Stephanie Vavron #19 The Popo said Nono to big beefy Vav. She has BV will wee baby Rylan be hubby number 3?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She constantly trolled her ex husband to everyone on TikTok. Saying how he wouldn’t let her put the heating on, ignored her daughter etc. Was that her being kind?
its ok when she is dishing it out but don’t dare give her it back. For too long she has got away with her behaviour & clearly being enabled by her mother & nana that she never seen this coming. People will only take so much of your shite before they say duck this & let rip.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why can she not just address the facts that are being said? Why are her management not you know actually managing her?
Yes her management need to better as does her mum ! Shocking to allow Lils to see this !

Reactions: 7
And it’s exactly those recent actions which have made her even more hated. She delighted in doxxing someone and threatened others with their jobs etc. live by the sword, die by the sword. We won’t stop either Staf.

Reactions: 12
And as that Girl just said in her tiktok there is NO smoke without FIRE!!

surely even her thickest huns can see that this is all coming from somewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My abusive narcissistic ex would use suicide as way to control me both whilst I was with him and after I’d left. One time he used it and then fucked off to Glasgow for the fitba ignoring my calls. So my pal told me to phone the police which I did. Getting tannoyed at fitba must have put the fear in him cause he never used it again with me.
Good on you and your friend for suggesting it. What a scumbag

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m just waiting for the “oh this man is my rock” drove all the way to make sure I’m ok 🙄 YAWN
All this is probably nothing to do with trolls and everything to do with wanting baby Rylan back where she can see him

• Heart
The video with the huge knife waving about with max has concerned me just as much ! What the hell!!!

Unpopular opinion but I think that HAHM is an annoying attention seeker anaw. I see she's plugging them bodysuits, her and Beefy are two cheeks of the same not size 10 arse.

Reactions: 2
A few people here will know that I had to sit at my teenage daughters bedside after she had a suicide attempt not so long ago so someone throwing suicide around just because they are getting called out for their bullshit irks me!
Remember you are a fantastic mammy, people aspire to be a mammy like you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion but I think that HAHM is an annoying attention seeker anaw. I see she's plugging them bodysuits, her and Beefy are two cheeks of the same not size 10 arse.
I’m going to disagree with you a breath of fresh air. I think she’s down to earth and tells it as it is. But that’s just my opinion 🥰

• Heart
She’s got the support of a real wummin, wait til Caroline finds oot the pieces in the packed lunch boxes are not made fae scratch
🔪🐀
IMG_3599.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m going to disagree with you a breath of fresh air. I think she’s down to earth and tells it as it is. But that’s just my opinion 🥰
Hey, it's cool, respect. We don't block each other on here like oor Pillow Princess when we have different views, we have respect for each others opinions 🙏

• Heart
Has Foodbank Tracy not pledged her support yet or is she only interested in photo ops with her 😂
---
Mine came back no violation!!
Disgusted she still has it up. Not caring how triggering that can be for people, just purely all about her own selfish agenda!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey, it's cool, respect. We don't block each other on here like oor Pillow Princess when we have different views, we have respect for each others opinions 🙏
Exactly would be a boring world if we liked the same things a difference of opinion is good 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All her huns are telling her to delete the app!
Not going as planned. And she isn’t liking the comments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rylan will be storming up the road today or tomorrow, probably add in some shite montage footage of the beach and “mental health matters”.
She just gives me vibes that she cannot function unless she has a man, maybe Rylan has kept her at arms length since the weekend and she panicking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.