Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's chicken, just say CHICKEN!! dress it up how you want but you're still eating an animal. Pasteurised, oh you're so superior šŸ˜“

Reactions: 5
The amount she projects is honestly dangerous. She has to justify and explain everything she puts into her body, sheā€™s going to give her followers orthorexia and OCD too. Christ

Reactions: 4
Soā€¦. Does that mean they donā€™t put sunscreen on their boy? In Australia? Even in Ireland that would be outrageous.

Thick as tit.
To be fair I donā€™t like sunscreen but I take other measures. I really only go in the sun for my walks and I do them when the UV is low and make sure I am completely covered (wide brim hat, long shirt and pants, sunglasses ect.) these two donā€™t even do that or recommend doing that. It is honestly so fkn negligent to spew such utter nonsense. If you donā€™t want to use sunscreen fine, but please donā€™t imply you can ā€˜handleā€™ the sun or that you wonā€™t burn.

Reactions: 1
Why is he giving out about his clients not engaging with the checkins on his story? Contact them directly instead!!

and then ā€œlife is too short to be smallā€ okay well that doesnā€™t sound like the kind of PT Iā€™d want to haveā€¦he gives me body shaming vibes. So what if someone is on the smaller side? Not everyone wants to be body builder vibes

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Why is he giving out about his clients not engaging with the checkins on his story? Contact them directly instead!!

and then ā€œlife is too short to be smallā€ okay well that doesnā€™t sound like the kind of PT Iā€™d want to haveā€¦he gives me body shaming vibes. So what if someone is on the smaller side? Not everyone wants to be body builder vibes
well I 100% wouldnā€™t want him as my PT, that first post came across so nasty. Not checking in doesnā€™t mean you arenā€™t trying in other areas. And as you said, check in with your (paying) clients

Reactions: 6
I had to make a an account to comment on this...

First of all: I completely agree with y'all. Imagine you are Darren's client and then you see this on his stories... WTF?! How unprofessional!

Secondly: Stephanie says she likes to read studies and properly research nutrients etc. Fair enough - I don't think it's healthy to obsess that much over food but to each their own, and I don't care/know enough about nutrition to know if what she says is accurate. But she mentioned reading medical studies, so I assumed she was at least trying to base her knowledge on science. So why would she then go ahead and lose any perceived credibility by mentioning that she uses homeopathy, which is scientifically proven to have no effects beyond placebo?! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
I had to make a an account to comment on this...

First of all: I completely agree with y'all. Imagine you are Darren's client and then you see this on his stories... WTF?! How unprofessional!

Secondly: Stephanie says she likes to read studies and properly research nutrients etc. Fair enough - I don't think it's healthy to obsess that much over food but to each their own, and I don't care/know enough about nutrition to know if what she says is accurate. But she mentioned reading medical studies, so I assumed she was at least trying to base her knowledge on science. So why would she then go ahead and lose any perceived credibility by mentioning that she uses homeopathy, which is scientifically proven to have no effects beyond placebo?! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Also agree! If I saw him post about me after PAYING him I would be stopping asap!

And maybe Iā€™m wrong but I thought that studies had to be peer reviewed and be able to be replicated to have any weight in the scientific world.. one study thatā€™s not peer reviewed doesnā€™t mean much??

Also agree! If I saw him post about me after PAYING him I would be stopping asap!

And maybe Iā€™m wrong but I thought that studies had to be peer reviewed and be able to be replicated to have any weight in the scientific world.. one study thatā€™s not peer reviewed doesnā€™t mean much??
I also don't reckon she is able to read above an 8yo level...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I also don't reckon she is able to read above an 8yo level...
The two of them are dangerous because they can read but have no comprehension of what they are reading/no idea how to read critically. They take everything literally or take the first google hit as the answer. 90% of Stephanieā€™s ā€œfactsā€/snippets of science to support her statements are just the first hit you get from Google for example her bit about oysters.

The two of them are dangerous because they can read but have no comprehension of what they are reading/no idea how to read critically. They take everything literally or take the first google hit as the answer. 90% of Stephanieā€™s ā€œfactsā€/snippets of science to support her statements are just the first hit you get from Google for example her bit about oysters.
Okay, tbh as I said, I don't know that much about nutrition etc. and since I don't plan on using/remembering/repeating the stuff she's saying I also didn't fact check. The homeopathy stuff just stuck out to me as that is one thing I definitely know what science says about.
I agree that this makes them even more dangerous. Since they act like they care about science some people might use her "advice" without researching/fact checking first... šŸ˜•

The second story has everything to do with his own insecurities. When you see him unposed in videos he's not at all as built as he likes to pretend to be in his posts. He's got some muscle but is overall quite lanky, probably just how his body is.

The first story is just pure cringe.

Did anyone see that story about shoes being dangerous for children feet and she keeps Axl as bare foot as possible. Honestly the fear mongering is insane and tbh, Iā€™d say walking barefoot in public is a lot more dangerous than wearing some damn shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see that story about shoes being dangerous for children feet and she keeps Axl as bare foot as possible. Honestly the fear mongering is insane and tbh, Iā€™d say walking barefoot in public is a lot more dangerous than wearing some damn shoes.
My cousin is a podiatrist and children need good fitting shoes. They don't have to be expensive etc, just a brilliant fit.
Shes a bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 6
For wee babies, yes, hard shoes are bad. Axl needs shoes. Sure weā€™ll hear all about it when he steps on some broken glass. Sheā€™s actually off her head.

*edited cos I added an e to his name. Just come off a Little Mix thread lol.

Iā€™m curious as to how they plan on trying for another baby when she showed in her stories that axl sleeps in the same roomā€¦

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m curious as to how they plan on trying for another baby when she showed in her stories that axl sleeps in the same roomā€¦
I am 99.9% sure the worlds population would be a lot smaller if sharing a bedroom with a child would stop parents going at it šŸ¤£