Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she stop with the Doors already and the filters, why does a beautiful beach, natures wonder need a bloody filter!! Stop with the 60s love years vibe ffs

Reactions: 4
Looking at her cooking in her stories I have decided her kitchen must smell terrible 😂 shredded seaweed, powdered organs and bone broth.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If anyone follows the Gut Health Doctor (an actual dietician with a PhD) she’s saying bone broth isn’t good for your gut health, no surprise there but just shows how bad Stephanies course/own research is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If anyone follows the Gut Health Doctor (an actual dietician with a PhD) she’s saying bone broth isn’t good for your gut health, no surprise there but just shows how bad Stephanies course/own research is.
But what about the fact big pharma are lying to us😂😂 (joke joke this is what they’d probably say when presented with the facts)

But what about the fact big pharma are lying to us😂😂 (joke joke this is what they’d probably say when presented with the facts)
I actually thought that myself, she’d just brush it off and be like “make your own decisions”. Tbh, its probably doing no harm to her I’d imagine just wrecks my head with her bone broth everything. Wait til Axl gets a taste for actual food, she’ll be in real trouble then 😂

That one that she’s quoting is worse than herself with the quackery

I'm not surprised food isn't "doing it" for her. It's not food!! Powdered organs and bone juice from cows is not tasty grub! I'd be miserable AF

She eats to live IMO. She doesn’t come across as a foodie or someone who genuinely enjoys food in the slightest. She just thinks about how its going to benefit her, which is okay in moderation i.e. being mindful that you’re getting your food groups in. Shes so obsessed with it though, she’s never going to derive satisfaction from it if shes doing it because she feels she HAS to eat it.

Darren is as bad as she is because he’s so into “health” and fitness. He’s not supporting her by getting her into therapy for her obvious anxiety/control issues/orthorexia. I worry for little Axl and his future siblings to have two parents who are SO obsessed with “wellness”.

Also Steph, if you were born 50 years ago when you might have actually fit in because you are so different with your music choice?? Thats her basis for thinking she doesn’t fit in?? Half the tit she does (content creation, eating powdered organs, medicinal mushrooms, travelling the world, having the right to vote/have a job etc) wasnt a thing then so what does she think she’d do? God she boils my blood 😂 Shes so ✨ different ✨

Reactions: 3
I'm not surprised food isn't "doing it" for her. It's not food!! Powdered organs and bone juice from cows is not tasty grub! I'd be miserable AF
Steph we know you’re back in Oz but that doesn’t mean you have to partake in bushtucker trials.

She’s seen some sense finally and driven to get herself a Thai which looks tasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 3