Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she walking around in the snow in a dress and bare feet 🤣 thanks goodness she has the kids wrapped up at least

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just went and looked. She just looks really really try hard. A flimsy dress and no shoes whilst everybody else is all wrapped up. I feel like she would actually look so much cuter with lots of layers and a hat/gloves on etc. It's a shame she can't see that.
Oh, and also, that's hardly any snow. :LOL:

Reactions: 5
From dairy is evil to raw milk.
Stop I know 🙄 she's gas this one, the flip flopping would have you dizzy. Do people like her not realise that udders and rectums are not that far away from each other? Hence the popularity of pasteurisation...

From healthline: Raw and pasteurized milk are comparable in their nutrient contents. While raw milk is more natural and may contain more antimicrobials, its many health claims aren't evidence-based and don't outweigh potential risks like severe infections caused by harmful bacteria such as Salmonella, E. coli, and Listeria.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How do they afford all of this stuff, do we think they are up to their eyes in debt?

Reactions: 3
According to the health experts there’s a lot wrong with raw milk. I hope she’s not giving it to the children. Maybe it’s no wonder they are always sick

Reactions: 4
How do they afford all of this stuff, do we think they are up to their eyes in debt?
Her videos actually get decent views compared to some other influencers on YouTube who look like they live a lot more lavishly with constant first class holidays and wardrobes full of luxury clothes and bags. I'd say she's making alright enough money.

Reactions: 2
Eh don't do that then?? 🙄🤣
I think she means we as a country. Which is unlikely as farmers use them for containing their stock. They are probably just trimming them back which makes them grow back fuller
---
I think she means we as a country. Which is unlikely as farmers use them for containing their stock. They are probably just trimming them back which makes them grow back fuller
Also, Robins are ground feeders, sp they won't eat out a fruit bowl...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It really is immensely privileged behaviour from her. She’s lucky her and her boys don’t have chronic health conditions.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Doesn't she realise calpol is cheaper that thos whole shelf of ground mushrooms?