Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny thing is she didn’t even need to tell her audience that they sleep trained.
She would’ve known that it’s frowned upon. She brought this on herself. Damn fool.

Reactions: 6
She clearly does not get any engagement without asking for advice on her posts/stories or creating drama. She is literally pinning the nasty comments onto her story to get attention. Its so embarrassing that shes so bad at being an influencer that she has resorted to this to stay relevant 🤣

This woman makes my blood boil, truly! I fee
For her boys .. the questionable health, vaccination story’s, now that.
I fee like sleep training is more accepted kn the uk/Ireland? Here in Germany most people do do spleeping. Sleep training can really damage a child, they simply give up, they cannot learn to settle themselves! Cortisol levels stay high! Even things like anxiety are linked to it… but sure, it hasn’t affected Stephanie negatively…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can someone explain sleep training in simple terms please lol
If the baby won't sleep, you put them down and let them cry for a bit, go back and give them some comfort and leave again
Leaving it longer between going back to them so they figure out how to go to sleep on their own

Can someone explain sleep training in simple terms please lol
It depends on the method of which there seem to be various. Some are more cruel in my opinion.. putting to bed and ignoring until time to get up in morning. Other methods do check ins after certain periods as another member has mentioned. Increasing the length of time before checking on them with each resettle..

Studies have shown that babies who were sleep trained, don’t get more sleep than those who haven’t been but simply learn not to signal for their caregiver, because they won’t come to them, which is pretty sad I think 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I am sure I unfollowed her years ago when she tagged some sleep trainer who I despised. I don’t judge people if they want to sleep train but I thought it was so unethical of her to share a sleep trainer who targets influencers to get access to their followers to sell overpriced sleep training packages. Also love how she is now pro sleep training because it suits her. Why even tell us how her babies sleep-not our business 😂

What happened to her two border collies/mixes? We never see them anymore even when she was in aus

Reactions: 4
The baby is sick again 😔 poor little thing. She has him out in the cold now too even though he had a fever and snots yesterday. Seems like she should keep him inside in the warmth especially since he just had RSV

Reactions: 5
The baby is sick again 😔 poor little thing. She has him out in the cold now too even though he had a fever and snots yesterday. Seems like she should keep him inside in the warmth especially since he just had RSV
The irony of her on her moral high horse a few days ago, boasting about how her diet means they rarely get ill. Every week at least one of them has come down with something 🙄! I've never known anyone to come down with bugs as often as they do.

• Heart
The irony of her on her moral high horse a few days ago, boasting about how her diet means they rarely get ill. Every week at least one of them has come down with something 🙄! I've never known anyone to come down with bugs as often as they do.
They should try some cheerios and mcdonalds nuggets. That'll sort them out!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That family are never done being sick, now it’s Stephanie with a cold. For all the healthy food and lifestyle you would hope to not be so sick!

The passive aggressiveness in her response to asking for builders and someone said the good ones are booked up for a couple of months so worth waiting to which she says the water is coming through the ceiling so sure she will wait. So rude!

No wonder her house was riddled with damp if there’s a leak in the chimney !! Trying to blame her tenants when she’s a lousey landlord

How are they able to afford it all though? Neither of them seem to be working since they got back

Reactions: 4