Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think all these influencers move and bounce around because they have no real routine in life. Most of us have roots in places, I do think it's selfish to the little one to keep moving all the time

Reactions: 7
I do think all these influencers move and bounce around because they have no real routine in life. Most of us have roots in places, I do think it's selfish to the little one to keep moving all the time
She won't see it like that, she'll put a romantic spin on it about wanderlust and travel, hippies on the move, hell even a bit of Gypsy in there with her living in Ireland for a while.

Reactions: 6
I do think she is generally a very selfish person. I noticed that she mentioned she was still breast feeding Axel because "she couldn't bring herself to stop in the end". I'd maybe give her a pass if she had said it was for his health etc, but no, it was all about her and her feelings. It surprised me because I remember her making a big deal a while ago about stopping and putting plasters on her nipples etc so she could tell Axel they were "broken."

Totally agree that a romantic spin will be put on her moving again. I just feel like the constant moving seems to be all about her and little thought to others it might affect in the long run.

She should go back to being an MUA, even just part time. Might bring her back to reality for a bit.

Reactions: 4
The hippie communes she shared pictures of...babe that's a cult 😂 And on the comment about Axl benefitting from Montessori or a play group. you're dead right. When I think about it, that poor child has hardly had any association with other kids his age - and he seems like a big kid full of energy. I say a play group away from his overbearing mother would be just what he needs (though omg what if someone feeds him bone brothless food :eek:)

Reactions: 10
She makes no sense. She’s been sooking about being so lonely and wanting to MOTHER with OTHERS but she’s moving even further away from her family and friends to the GC?? LOL. Make it make sense. She will never be happy. Also good luck finding a rental on the Gold Coast. We’ve got people living in tents up here because there’s no properties available (although she might love to live in a tent )

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but I can see her living in a cult commune hahaha what is she like
You can't just keep moving away from your problems Stephanie! She seems very lost and no offense but doing damage to that child mentally and in terms of his growth. I'm no mother but she just seems like a loose canon and her child doesn't have stability or feckin shoes!!!! Darren also to blame don't get me wrong there's a pair of them in it but I only follow her

Had to stop watching her, literally sucks the energy out of an empty room! She will never be happy, bouncing all around the World and still
Miserable. Maybe she needs to eat some junk food or something!

Reactions: 4
I see she’s liking content on an account that has been called out for not knowing what he is talking about. He’s against suncream for one thing 😂

I see she’s liking content on an account that has been called out for not knowing what he is talking about. He’s against suncream for one thing 😂
All those scientists who have studied sun damage Vs the risk of sun cream really don’t know what they are talking about, years and years of money and work wasted. honestly! She doesn’t know what to be at!

Now she doesn't like electricity 🤣 harsh lights? wasn't saying that sitting for hours on you tube when it was bringing in the ££ absolute bin lid.

Reactions: 8
Pseudo science freaks are the worst.

They're so wish washy too, one minute it's "won't someone think of the animals?" And the next, "so I grind down the bones of animals for my porridge".

They're very lucky, both of them to have the life they've got and had and they're intent on being miserable and wasteful. I can't watch her anymore. Plus BoDy GoAlS ArEnT ReAl tit makes me cringe deeply.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone do a recap of where they have bought(or rented) their new house? I'm lost as didn't get all the stories.
Are they going to B Bay?
See she still is keeping axl like a prisoner for the most part, ok so he was at the park. Get him to a playgroup fgs. Take him swimming, do something!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1370709

Cereal makes you stressed, who knew.
She’s obsessed with cortisol (idk really what that is and clearly she doesn’t either). So she was ranting about drinking coffee on an empty stomach too because of cortisol. Live a little Stephanie, we’d all be dead if coffee on an empty stomach or cereal was so bad for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1370709

Cereal makes you stressed, who knew.
Stephanie always seems stressed/anxious/upset, MAYBE she needs some sugar/cereal in her life. Honestly, you are on this Earth such a short time, why make it more miserable than it needs to be? She is hardly the poster child for living a healthy existence, I think she is a paranoid wreck with her behaviour and just wish she would loosen up and enjoy her life with her kid.

Reactions: 12
Idc if she wants to cry about cereal in the privacy of her own home but stop projecting your dumb beliefs onto your followers. How many weeks do we give it until she complains about living in Byron bay?

Jesus did anyone look at that nourishyourchildren site she’s had up? It’s recommending raw liver and unpasteurised cheese to all children! Have reported it. It’s so dangerous

• Sick
Jesus did anyone look at that nourishyourchildren site she’s had up? It’s recommending raw liver and unpasteurised cheese to all children! Have reported it. It’s so dangerous
I'm sure they'll love giving their kids salmonella and e.coli

• Haha