Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She eats to live IMO. She doesn’t come across as a foodie or someone who genuinely enjoys food in the slightest. She just thinks about how its going to benefit her, which is okay in moderation i.e. being mindful that you’re getting your food groups in. Shes so obsessed with it though, she’s never going to derive satisfaction from it if shes doing it because she feels she HAS to eat it.

Darren is as bad as she is because he’s so into “health” and fitness. He’s not supporting her by getting her into therapy for her obvious anxiety/control issues/orthorexia. I worry for little Axl and his future siblings to have two parents who are SO obsessed with “wellness”.

Also Steph, if you were born 50 years ago when you might have actually fit in because you are so different with your music choice?? Thats her basis for thinking she doesn’t fit in?? Half the tit she does (content creation, eating powdered organs, medicinal mushrooms, travelling the world, having the right to vote/have a job etc) wasnt a thing then so what does she think she’d do? God she boils my blood 😂 Shes so ✨ different ✨
Maybe not your blood, but shed boil your bone marrow..

Reactions: 4
Steph we know you’re back in Oz but that doesn’t mean you have to partake in bushtucker trials.

She’s seen some sense finally and driven to get herself a Thai which looks tasty.
I feel like she only went out and got a Thai takeaway because of the comment she got on Instagram that riled her up. I'm pretty sure I've never seen them get a takeaway before (other than the smoothies/milkshakes sans bone broth she has posted before). Fingers crossed it's reminded her what joyful eating is like, and that not everything needs to be sprinkled with organ powder.

Reactions: 8
We all read the latest grid post? Surprise surprise down under isn’t all it cracked up to be for her.

Reactions: 2
We all read the latest grid post? Surprise surprise down under isn’t all it cracked up to be for her.
Grass is always greener on the other side comes to mind. She must be deeply unhappy inside if she isn’t happy wherever she goes. Shes with her family and in a safe country with everything she said she missed. Theres no real reason for her to be soo unhappy.

Reactions: 1
I've only come across this thread today. I used to sporadically watch her on YouTube way back when, before she moved to Ireland, and I followed her on ig. I lost interest on her YouTube channel quickly, especially with all the body type stuff. I recently unfollowed her entirely, just when she arrived in Australia, she was driving me nuts with the "missing Ireland so much". You decided to leave! Also, during her stay in Spain (she was maybe 2 hours from where I live) she completely infuriated me. There's no thing wrong with being a tourist, but she wanted everything catered to her specific likes, everything had to be in english (maybe bother learning the basics of the language from country you're planning to move to?) and was generally preachy, as always.

After my rant, I wanted to ask, since I haven't seen it mentioned in this thread: what happened with her self help book she wanted to publish and her "confidence academy" or whatever she called it? An online course to learn to love yourself yadda yadda. I think someone as insecure as her shouldn't be the one teaching other people confidence..

Reactions: 5
I've only come across this thread today. I used to sporadically watch her on YouTube way back when, before she moved to Ireland, and I followed her on ig. I lost interest on her YouTube channel quickly, especially with all the body type stuff. I recently unfollowed her entirely, just when she arrived in Australia, she was driving me nuts with the "missing Ireland so much". You decided to leave! Also, during her stay in Spain (she was maybe 2 hours from where I live) she completely infuriated me. There's no thing wrong with being a tourist, but she wanted everything catered to her specific likes, everything had to be in english (maybe bother learning the basics of the language from country you're planning to move to?) and was generally preachy, as always.

After my rant, I wanted to ask, since I haven't seen it mentioned in this thread: what happened with her self help book she wanted to publish and her "confidence academy" or whatever she called it? An online course to learn to love yourself yadda yadda. I think someone as insecure as her shouldn't be the one teaching other people confidence..
She starts a lot of things and doesn't finish them. She's one of those people who say they will do loads of stuff when they have motivation and energy and then don't follow through. I can be the same myself and i learned a lot about why i do it through a psychologist. I don't care how many times she says she's been to professionals, she needs to keep going to get to the root of her issues as to why she's so unhappy

Reactions: 4
So it looks like she's looking to move again according to her latest post and is heading up searching on the Gold coast. I hope she finds somewhere she can be happy, but I feel for Axel and Darren if she continues to be like this. It seems unfair to keep uprooting them and eventually I'd think Darren will become sick of it. Especially as he is currently the one who has given up his friends and family to move there in the first place. I wonder what she's doing with her dogs (yet again) whilst she goes off searching for where she wants to move to? She keeps banging on about wanting to live in a community or hippy commune to help raise her child, which is fair enough, but I've always got the impression that they are both actually pretty introverted and anti social. I can't imagine them making the effort to fit in with many places to be honest and Darrens attitude inparticular is very offputting.

Reactions: 6
So it looks like she's looking to move again according to her latest post and is heading up searching on the Gold coast. I hope she finds somewhere she can be happy, but I feel for Axel and Darren if she continues to be like this. It seems unfair to keep uprooting them and eventually I'd think Darren will become sick of it. Especially as he is currently the one who has given up his friends and family to move there in the first place. I wonder what she's doing with her dogs (yet again) whilst she goes off searching for where she wants to move to? She keeps banging on about wanting to live in a community or hippy commune to help raise her child, which is fair enough, but I've always got the impression that they are both actually pretty introverted and anti social. I can't imagine them making the effort to fit in with many places to be honest and Darrens attitude inparticular is very offputting.
I can’t see her fitting into a hippy commune especially not Darren 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She lives in a dream world! Dreams of being a hippie *I am not saying I am right* but to me it's more of she doesn't want to work, or have any responsibilities, just live with other hippies eating bones and putting it down to a lifestyle.
I feel for Darren too, he must get fed up with the constant pressure of keeping her happy.
On the move again....PSA you only take your problems with you!! They don't just disappear with a new address. Instead of letting axl walk around 1/2 dressed why doesn't she try some montessori with him? Sensory play, reading, gardening? She maybe does but we don't see that, he's usually walking around with that one dinosaur. Structure and routine would help fill her day, I'm sure that little town has mums and tots.
The gold Coast is for her and thanks to Netflix showing a couple of home shows, I now know Bryon Bay (sp?) Is super expensive!!

Reactions: 5
She needs the routine of a real job. A slap in the face with reality would really help to

Reactions: 6